Question About Faerie Pteri Poses

Fishie

The first one is an UC (unconverted) Pteri that can't wear any of the wearables except for backgrounds.

The second is a converted Pteri.

You can get an UC Pteri if the owner adopts it out (and you snag it rightaway), you apply, etc. I'm not exactly sure. :laughingsmiley: But either way, I only know a handful of people who would give up an UC Faerie pet. (Although I own a converted one now and love it to bits <3)

There's also our Dream Pet List if you want to let everyone know you want one :D And maybe a kind user will grant your dream pet. ^_^

The first one is an Unconverted Faerie Pteri, meaning it can't wear clothes like shirts and dresses and all, but it can still wear backgrounds and such.

The second one is a converted Faerie Pteri, meaning it can wear clothing.

Unconverted's are rare, since most pets were converted by TNT when clothing came out :( There are only a handful out there for trade.

So in order to get one, I have to either adopt an UC Faerie Pteri or have someone give me theirs right?

So if I create a Pteri today and have it painted, would it be a converted Faerie Pteri?

Is there a way to adopt a Pteri and have it painted to an UC Faerie Pteri?

If you create a Pteri today and paint it Faerie, yes, it will be converted. There is no way to create unconverted pets anymore. The same goes for adopting and painting. You simply cannot create an UC ANYTHING anymore.

Like other people have said, the only way now to get one would be adopting one from someone who already has one. People generally want to trade for another pet though, and UC pets are very sought after so many get offers such as Krawks, Draiks, or other UC pets.

• 6 months later...

I only know a handful of people who would give up an UC Faerie pet. Another way to get one would be adopting one from someone who already has one. People generally want to trade for another pet though. You can use this to your advantage.

yours,

chloe

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off-topic links in your signature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Meowy if you have any questions regarding this action.