Calling all Aisha owners

Lia Seeya

Hey there, Aisha owners! I'm finally putting together my Aisha's (Mia_555) petpage and since it's based on Aishas in Neopia, I would like to ask our TDN members if any of them owned an Aisha. :)

Basically, it's going to be in a section called Aishas in Action (named subject to change) and it's dedicated to the "normal" Aishas in Neopia. I will be putting a thumbnail of your Aisha and for my three favourite Aisha entrants, I want to draw a picture of Mia and the top three for that section. Everyone who posts here with an Aisha will be accepted, I will just be choosing three to be in the picture.

Form:

Aisha name:

Two sentences from your Aisha:

The two sentences bit is something like, what your Aisha likes to do, etc. Let their personality shine through. :) And this post is in the "Help" section because I need help finding Aishas. :laughingsmiley:

Aishas are love :D

Arwiyn the Chocolate Aisha

Hello! I'm Arwiyn and I'm a friendly Aisha... made of Chocolate :O You don't have the permission to eat me though. I enjoy walking in Terror Mountain and playing in the Snow. I try to stay as far as possible from Lost Desert or I'd melt.

Snowbunny_TDN the Yellow Aisha

Hi there! I'm Snowbunny and I enjoy exploring Neopia and meeting other pets. I go on ALP chains every 3 months and I spend the 2 other months on Xepha's side account. I'm dreading the laboratory day. I like being an Aisha, so please if you absolutly need to zap a pet, don't pick me okay?

Mootix_TDN the Green Aisha

*Waves* I'm Mootix, another ALP pet. Like Snowbunny, I go on lending chains every 3 months. I like to think of myself as a Defender of Neopia. I'm afraid of the pound because it's a scary place and I could get lost or stolen!

There you go. They are my 3 Aishas. *huggles*

My first pet is also an Aisha. There's lots of great pet species, but I still think that Aishas are the best.

So, here's my Aisha:

Frostgleam the Blue Aisha

Hi, everybody! I'm Frostgleam. As you can probably tell by my name, I love to romp in the snow. When I'm not exploring outside, I like to curl up by the fire and read a good book. I love to learn new things, and I especially like scary stories.

Well, that's my Aisha. I know that it's kind of strange that I haven't painted her yet, since she's almost 1000 days old, but I can't decide what colour she should be. I wanted her to be painted Glass, but that's never going to happen. I might have to start a thread to get help on this.

Speaking of Aishas, Neopets plushies (both the 5" and the 10") are on sale at Zellers this week!! I found that out when I was in the crappy Zellers in my town, and they didn't have any Aishas. I'll have to go to the good Zellers later and get a Purple Aisha.

Oooh, neat neat. I have an Aisha, the youngest pet on my main.

Angewomon524:

Hello there, I'm Ange. Currently Sketch, evenutally Faerie. I'm a bit of a bookworm, and I will read anything I can get my paws on. I'm also learning magic, but any potions I make don't exactly come out right... Aishas are not ment to cook in any way.

Oh I love Aisha's!!!

My first ever plush was an faerie aisha :) Squishy = lurrrrrrrrrve!

Here's some stuff on my Aisha:

Hiya, my name is Cathy_C and my owner saved me from the pound and painted me glowy so she could find me in the dark! I love to make new friends, read lots of books and play games.

Nice! I just got an Aisha the other day!

Akaeshah (shush :P) the Blue Aisha: I am fearless and am not afraid to say what's on my mind. When I'm not hanging out at the mall with my girlfriends, I love reading and writing princess stories - which are all secretly about me. Now where is my prince charming...