Friends? :*

juniorvarsityjaeger

Hi there everyone. I figure I'd throw this out there, even though it seems horribly desperate and sort of sad! I've been out of work for a couple of months and just when I nicely settled down into my life of lounging about with my boyfriend playing Neo all day, we've suddenly come upon more hours at work. Of course, we're working alternating days (we both work at the same bookstore) and come June he will be working overnight - leaving me to my own devices.

I'm basically looking for someone or multiple someones who are looking for Neofriends or just someone to talk to (on Neo or through emails/instant messenger/whatever) to pass the time. And of course I would love to have Neopets in common!

I'm a 22 year old female, by the way. ^_^ Please post here or send me a message or NF request if you're interested at all. My neo name is juniorvarsityjaeger, same as here.

Thanks!

Geez, no one? o_O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ohhi

I'm sure you will make some friends on the forums :)

I'm often around (until I get a summer job at least), so feel free to PM me or Neomail me when you get bored. My Neopets username is the same as on here ;)

• 1 month later...

Ditto! Although I can't emphatise with being out of work, I can emphatise with not having friends to speak to on Neo! XD

Feel free to add me, I'll be on mostly during the weekends, otherwise if you see me on, my laptop is probably just left on and Neopets still open ^^;;

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.