Altador Cup V team discussion!

Guest HBK

Well, while we're on that subject, the word "mermaid" is from 'mer' (something pertaining to water in some language) and 'maid'. Technically the male equivalent would be 'merman', plural 'mermen'. As a whole, 'merpeople'.

Wow, I just used 'technically' in referral to a mythical entity. :P

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Krawk Island, on Friday, we face Virtupets. They hold a very impressive 13-0 SSD record. Now I am determined to deny them of a perfect record. So on Friday, I think we should spend 75% of our time playing SSD. If we do this, we might have a shot at rejecting Virtupets' hopes of perfection, When I say Krawk, you say Island! Krawk! Island! Krawk! Island! Krawk! Island! Let's Go KI!

*end pep talk*

These should be the new team names for The Daily Neopets Forums

• RI - Kangaroos
  • KI - Krawks
  • LD - Egyptians
  • Shenkuu - Ninjas
  • Meridell - Knights
  • Kreludor - Moon
  • HW - Zombies
  • MI - Tikis
  • Maraqua - Wave
  • Tyrannia - Barbarians
  • TM - Frostbites
  • Altador - Suns
  • Virtupets - Spaceshuttles
  • Faerieland - Faeries
  • Brightvale - Brights
  • Kiko Lake - Kikos

I don't like Moon for Kreludor but I honestly can't think of anything better.

This is my idea for that.

RI Jesters

KI Krawks

LD Mummies

SK Ninjas

MD Knights

KD Martians

HW Ghosts

MI Coconuts

MQ Fishies

TY Dinosaurs

TM Yetis

AL gladiators

VP Robots

FL Faeries

BV Scholars

KL Kikos

DC Minions

Since we are already in the process of choosing a new names help me on these:

Roo Island, Altador, Kreludor, Darigan Citadel and Kiko Lake

We are already familiar to the other names ever since last year's coverage so I would suggest keeping them. :D

Since we are already in the process of choosing a new names help me on these:

Roo Island, Altador, Kreludor, Darigan Citadel and Kiko Lake

We are already familiar to the other names ever since last year's coverage so I would suggest keeping them. :D

How about Darigan Citadel Denizens, Roo Island Joeys, Altador Centuars, Kreludor Satellites, and I'm sorta at a lose for Kiko Lake, hehe.

12292.png

Here are my candidates so far:

Kiko Lake - I like the "Splashers" idea. the "Kiko Lakers" idea is funny too.:D

Darigan Citadel - "Minions" is good. I also heard someone suggesting "Demons" so pick your choice.

Altador - "Suns" goes well with it but I like "Gladiators" too.

Kreludor - "Moon" is what we are using right now. "Satellites" needs a bit more punch. "Miners" is an interesting suggestion too.

Roo Island - "Joeys" sounds a bit weak while "Kangaroos" doesn't sound right. any more suggestions?

Additional:

Virtupets - do you like to continue calling them as "Robots" because there was this idea of calling them "Invaders".

How come every year I manage to choose the worst team!!!!

This year I'm in Terror Mountain "one of the least popular teams"

last year it was Altador, and we sucked big time

and Altador II I don't even remember which one, but I do remember my team sucking xD

and where do you get those cool counters in the signature with the team shield everyone has/have (??)

How come every year I manage to choose the worst team!!!!

This year I'm in Terror Mountain "one of the least popular teams"

last year it was Altador, and we sucked big time

and Altador II I don't even remember which one, but I do remember my team sucking xD

and where do you get those cool counters in the signature with the team shield everyone has/have (??)

Haha, Last year I came into the game late, and while on here, I kind of just went with Krawk Island because it was one of the top teams. This year I chose them because I just enjoy Dasher Soley so much... He makes me want a pirate Krawk and buy AC merchandise to customize him with... I'm just going to keep going with the Pirates until they don't participate in a cup. Then I'll switch to Faerieland. Maybe they'll rise up to win the cup some year.

As for the counters and stuff, just go to the AC coverage and scroll down to My TDN Account, and you should find it there.

how about the kreludor aliens?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ok Shenkuu, let's show'm we are not erratic pushovers!

I know we've had a hard few days, but we need to pull out some wins or draws with those dorks!

We need to prove we are a powerhouse team!

Go Shenkuu! and Tyrannia (snickers)

12292.png

Common prize shop im dieing

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep you posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Last year was my first year to play, and I played for LD ....... I am trying to decide if I want to stick with them this year, or go with someone else. I didn't pick LD, I joined because it was our guild "team". I am considering Shenkuu as my pick for this year, but have not made my decision just yet. I have heard a lot of talk about Shenkuu AND Moltara ..........

Announcements