Altador Cup V team discussion!

Guest HBK

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maraqua seems to do pretty well against all major opponents but perform below average against easier ones. :D

hi my name is leonard and i was hoping to be friend with u and i am from roo island too and i was really upset about our standing ever since we got first place last year it has been a nightmare this year we realy need to made roo get back to the top as soon as the altodor cup over :guiltysmiley:

Well i think the game is more about having fun,ranking up not necessary being in the top 3 teams.

You should join a team because you like them the most,not switching sides to chase the winner.

Of course,this is new to me too:D but i joined maraqua for good now ,even if they aren't in the first places.

Well i think the game is more about having fun,ranking up not necessary being in the top 3 teams.

You should join a team because you like them the most,not switching sides to chase the winner.

Of course,this is new to me too:D but i joined maraqua for good now ,even if they aren't in the first places.

Yeah i agree.

This is my first year in AC and i think i'm gonna switch over to Faerieland next year..

I dont think they get enough support :guiltysmiley:

o_O We beat MI before, but MI beat LD and then LD beat us. LOL. Anyway, congrats LD!

I was surprised we beat you aswell. I was excited but not shocked when I saw the results. Personally i did not try aginst MI because I thought they would be an easy team. LAter I found out they weren't. I call it roo islanditise. (happened last year to the roos, the didn't take the smaller teams into account)

I was on roo island last year ;) and I do have this "disease"

I'm a little confuse whether to go with the KI pirates or the Shenkuu Ninjas... both had a good year last year and have very solid supporters this year.

For those who wasn't around last year, here is the TDN Nicknames for all the teams:

• RI - Roos
  • KI - Pirates
  • LD - Mummies
  • Shenkuu - Ninjas
  • Meridell - Knights
  • Kreludor - Moon
  • HW - Zombies
  • MI - Natives
  • Maraqua - Mermaids
  • Tyrannia - Fossils
  • TM - Chillers
  • Altador - Altadorians
  • Virtupets - Invaders
  • Faerieland - Faeries
  • Brightvale - Wizards
  • Kiko Lake - Lakers

If you wanted to submit a name for Kiko Lake (or has a better name for the other teams) then please post here or PM me. :D

Thes should be the teams:

• RI - Roos
  • KI - Pirates
  • LD - Egyptians
  • Shenkuu - Ninjas
  • Meridell - Knights
  • Kreludor - Moons
  • HW - Zombies
  • MI - Tikis
  • Maraqua - Mermaids
  • Tyrannia - Barbarians
  • TM - Chillers
  • Altador - Suns
  • Virtupets - Meteorites
  • Faerieland - Faeries
  • Brightvale - Wizards
  • Kiko Lake - Lakers
  • Darigan Citadel - Darigans

I definitely agree with you. I supported Krawk Island in the last Altador cup, but the team's boards are never really as friendly as I want. It's all about gaining points and taking part in yooyuball marathons with them! (Not that there's anything wrong with that if you like competition!) But I decided to join Kiko Lake because they may not be the best but they sure now how to have a good time!

And not only that, but Kiko Lake is performing pretty well right now, relaxing in 10th place :)

o_O My sister let me have a quick peek at a Shenkuu topic on the Neoboards today. I've heard a lot about how the people on the Neoboards aren't really friendly but whoa...there was this gigantic argument over a tiny thing. If that's how they're like all the time, I don't know if I'll join this team again next year...

Aw, Sapphy. Don't let the attitude of those people on the boards discourage you from supporting who you really want to support. After all, they don't represent the WHOLE of the Shenkuu team. :( I agree about their attitudes though, some of them really need to tone it down. But the bottom line is that if I don't like the heat, I stay out of their board and go play as I like to play.

Aw, Sapphy. Don't let the attitude of those people on the boards discourage you from supporting who you really want to support. After all, they don't represent the WHOLE of the Shenkuu team. :( I agree about their attitudes though, some of them really need to tone it down. But the bottom line is that if I don't like the heat, I stay out of their board and go play as I like to play.

Lol I don't think I'll really leave Shenkuu next year...it was just surprising to see all the arguing. And then when the results came out, they argued even more and said they lost because of the arguing. xD Any DC player reading the posts must've been laughing!

Don't slack off though, or the smaller teams might spring a surprise. :P (exactly what we failed to do at least twice...)

These should be the new team names for The Daily Neopets Forums

• RI - Kangaroos
  • KI - Krawks
  • LD - Egyptians
  • Shenkuu - Ninjas
  • Meridell - Knights
  • Kreludor - Moon
  • HW - Zombies
  • MI - Tikis
  • Maraqua - Wave
  • Tyrannia - Barbarians
  • TM - Frostbites
  • Altador - Suns
  • Virtupets - Spaceshuttles
  • Faerieland - Faeries
  • Brightvale - Brights
  • Kiko Lake - Kikos

TM - Frostbites

Tyrannia - Barbarians

Frostbites?! Are you sure that name will work? Lol. And I don't know if Tyrannia will appreciate being called Barbarians. xD Those are just my opinions though.

I thought maybe Splashers would be a nice name for Kiko Lake, but at the same time it sounds really weird :laughingsmiley:.

Announcements