Happy Birthday Metroid!

Xepha

metroidban09.png

Today is a very special day because it's Metroid's 15th Birthday. Happy Birthday Metroid! Happy Birthday Metroid! Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Metroid! For those of you who don't know... Metroid is one of my minion on content team. I'm always very friendly and motivational with him... just to make sure he gets all his share of work done in time! All his guides are awesome :D :D :D! Anyway, to send your wish to Metroid you can send him a neomail, drop him a comment, or just say it on this thread here! For those of you who wanted to get him a present, he confessed his preference for books :) Again, Happy Birthday Metroid and keep up your awesome work!

Happy birthday Metroid!

From what I've seen in the past, you make great comics (and puns).

I'll be on a quest to find some books on Neopets to be delivered to you asap. ;D

Oh, and have a great one. 15 is divisible by 5 so that's got the be a good thing. ;O

Happy birthday Metroid!

As always, have a good one, and 15 is a very good age to be. (At least... I hope...)

Cos when you're 15, somebody tells you they love you, you gotta believe them.

(Bad song example there. :P )

Happy Birthday, Metroid! I don't really know you, and I haven't seen you on the forum very much for quite a while, but it seems that we may have the same great taste in video games, so Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Metroid!

So Metroid, Morgan, Cameron and I are all 15 now huh? Neat. :P (Did I miss any 15-year-old staffers out? xD )

Happy Birthday Metroid!!

I don't see you very often but I always saw your high score in the arcade :)

Enjoy your birthday!!

A very happy birthday to you, Metroid! ;) Hope you have a fantastic day, and thanks for working so hard alongside myself and the rest of the team for the TDN community! b)

=Cameron=

^_^ Happy birthday Metroid!! ^_^

haha, awesome name

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.