Play Yooyuball Now at TDN!

Ian

Did you know that you can still play Yooyuball even when the Altador Cup isn't in session? Yup, that's right! You can visit a secret Yooyuball link to launch the game (it's still on Neopets). But instead of providing this complicated link to you, we've created a Play Yooyuball at TDN page that allows you to choose which team you want to be and which team your opponent will be.

ctp_989.gif

This is a great way to keep your Yooyuball skills sharp! Have fun!

So there is the same rule of no sending the score while the game isnt officialy on NeoPets right?

Yes, please don't send your scores. We have no idea if it could get you in troubles to send them so better be safe than sorry.

technically. theres one game thats not offically on the site that ive played and sent scores. the super {thinking of the name} um not super snack shack... um the one game with the neopets kacheek on the main screen and the board with the market projections behind him, the actual gameplay is where the ball either goes into the 200 np spot, or the 100 or negative things or bankrupt..... super survey shack there we go neopets super survey. by all technicality, if ive sent my scores on a game that was supposed to be removed then if they didnt remove that game by all rights we shouldnt get in trouble. then again it might be such a thing as these games arnt monitored out of season sense theres no real way to get anything from them other then np.

back on subject though that is interesting that they didnt remove it.

Wonderful...now I can start hating my lack of "mouseletic" skills before I even start losing games officially. ;-9

On the other hand, maybe I can actually learn how to handle the offbeat yooyuballs this year. ...Nay, I smell self-humiliation in the air again.

Thanks for this! I just tried out my proposed team which I was going to support this cup, Kiko Lake, and either I'm terribly out of practice (Lost to Lost Desert 1-0) or Kiko Lake just doesn't have the supreme-ness that Dasher Soley had :P

It certainly made me rethink my teams choice!

Thanks for this! I just tried out my proposed team which I was going to support this cup, Kiko Lake, and either I'm terribly out of practice (Lost to Lost Desert 1-0) or Kiko Lake just doesn't have the supreme-ness that Dasher Soley had :P

It certainly made me rethink my teams choice!

Well, I know the first couple of games I tried I was losing, and now I'm winning every game with an average of 6 or 7 to 0. Not all that impressive when stacked with those that consistently score above 10, but hey, a win is a win! :D

That said, drop KL and come over to Shenkuu. :P We have cookies! (And by have, I mean had. I ate them all. :* )

Yea! Go shenkuu!

I have always been a fan of chinese/japanese themed places or things

and shenkuu is my favorite land

Mirsha Grenlik is my favorite player in the whole game, no one has better looks or style

and for a gnorbu

(i wish i could get a gnorbu like the princess or Mirsha)

Krawk Island is so much better than any other team! Dasher Soley rocks! I could score 15-0 against roo island consistently because of him.... Shenkuu is not too bad either...that I have to admit.. But Krwak Island Is the best in my eyes!!!!

Just a heads up. Today I received 3 neomails from TNT saying that my 10000 score on Yooyuball has been reviewed and accepted.

Hi moby_the_duck,

Your score of 10,103 in Yooyuball has been reviewed and accepted.

You have been awarded 1,000 neopoints. If you qualified for an avatar, that has also been awarded.