Lose, lose, lose

Viridian

red8.gif

Ack! This game is driving me insane!

How can you ever win the jackpot if the game kills you at the red or blue dice all the time!

Maybe there are any hints, tips or things that make it easier to play? I'd really love some since this way I might not ever get that lucky avatar... :sad02:

Don't play if the jackpot is low...

I'd only play if it's around 10k or more because I've noticed I get less game over on the first dice ;P

It's possible to win the jackpot. Happened to me at least 3 times.

Yeah i got the jackpot too...after 3 days of actually playing the game.you just need to stick with it and play until your pet gets bored.And watch for the "next level"dices.Those are your very best friend.

You'll get the avvie eventually.

Good luck!

Alrighty. I dont really care about winning the jackpot, I just want that avatar :P But if a higher jackpot might help.. I might just see and wait. ;)

i just wanted the avatar and got it after after about an hour of straight clicking. it's far easier than the coconut shy avatar and bilge dice, which i still haven't gotten yet *grumble*

Alrighty. I dont really care about winning the jackpot, I just want that avatar :P But if a higher jackpot might help.. I might just see and wait. ;)

Umm.. you have to WIN the jackpot to get the avatar! LOL Not only that you have to win a big enough jackpot to make it on the top 100 or watever which means you will most likely have to get a double jackpot thing, which is a completely random event.

Umm.. you have to WIN the jackpot to get the avatar! LOL Not only that you have to win a big enough jackpot to make it on the top 100 or watever which means you will most likely have to get a double jackpot thing, which is a completely random event.

I know that I have to win the jackpot, I just meant I didn't care about the amount of money. :)

Oh I do not like this game either!

It is all just random, so it takes luck. Luckily it is a little cheaper than games like the Lever of Doom.

Good luck :]!

The theory is that the lower the jackpot is, the less you will progress up the dice before dying. That's why it is suggested to wait until the pot plumps up to about 10K. I once won the jackpot when it was only 18K, and I still got the avatar. I guess amuse yourself with the food you'll eventually collect?