The ALP reaches 500 users lent!

Hello again all ^_^

A couple of days ago, the ALP reached its 500th user lent via this program! We've never recorded just how many items each person borrows, but since most users don't stop at borrowing just one item - I'd guess the total is getting up there now!

Thanks so much everyone for sticking with us after Jerry was iced, and for continuing to have faith that we'd rebuild everything :) It really does mean the world to us!

2.png

"Aw, c'mon now Izzy... stop getting all sappy!"

In other news, we're nearly halfway to the Krawk Trans potion... keep those donations coming, you never stop amazing us with your generosity :D

Thank you yet again, and lets hope this program continues to be an amazing success!

Halfway for Krawk :O

this was fast!

I had something in mind to donate, but the item is HTS, and no one wants to buy it just yet. But once I sold it... eh :P

Woah.

Go the ALP! I'm very suprised about how quickly the we have gotten the funds for the Krawk then... maybe I'll donate some more ker-ching!

Congratulations! :jerrypteri:

I should probably get round to adding my name to the list of borrowers sometime... :P

Yay congrats!! I expected something like that to come one day so its not a surprise to me since its a really great program.

Off to buy some sand...

That would be because Izzy was away for a few days :P

She is supposed to be back today or tomorrow (which is her birthday, but you didn't hear it from me :P)

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, halfway there? That's really good! :laughingsmiley: I'll try and donate.

In other news, we're nearly halfway to the Krawk Trans potion... keep those donations coming, you never stop amazing us with your generosity

Woo, that's awesome. ^_^

I haven't used the ALP yet, but hopefully I will soon. :)

-goes to donate-