Converted/TDB Converted Pets/Colors

Mori

It's really sad that Neo is changing them. All the awesome colors are being changed so the pose matches the rest of the pets. I think this is so people can customize them without TNT having to change clothes to fit the pets- but, as a friend of mine said, the entire appeal of expensively-painted pets was that they had a different pose.

So, any angers, rants, worries, happiness at any of these?

2.png

I'm really afraid that they're going to change the Mutant Gelert- it's so cool!

And does anyone remember the Darigan Techo? That was -amazing- before they changed it. Now it's plain and ugly. ;_;

/Note: I'm not making too many topics, am I? Just a lot of things on my mind. ^_^;

I totally agree. I'm don't exactly care about the painted poses, but I just loved how the lutari and xweetok looked before customization was introduced. The xweetok looks so stupid now with their hand up. <_< The lutaris? Standing up? WOW. Can you say bleh?

I think all pet colors should be able to be customized. I love Maraquan pets, but you can't customize them. If you need to "convert" them, then so be it. Customization is an integral part of Neopets now, and you can't deny that. ;)

Just to be clear, TNT won't convert more pets... a few specie/colors can remain unconverted as long as the owner wants. It makes them rarer too...

The new appeal of expensive pets is clothing. People repaint their pets a lot more now so they get clothing items... Yes it's different than before, but it's been like that for a long time now, and I don't wanna complain about it.

Eventually, they will make clothing items for (converted) maraquan, baby, mutant, etc.

The colour that I hate that they converted the most is the Faerie colour. >_< The old Faerie pets looked so cool flying (eg: Pteri, Xweetok and Aisha).

Just a question about PB clothes, they can't be sold, right?

No PB clothing cannot be sold ;)

*wipes forehead* Whew. Glad about that. At least we won't have people running around with basic pets wearing PB items. :laughingsmiley:

Another UC pet exclusive that I miss is the poses when it's ill/fighting/defending, etc. Now it's just a frown or a smile. -_-