In the Grass on Key Quest

I was playing 2 players, 5 keys. The other player had the first roll and landed on a mini game. I won the mini game and chose a transporter helmet as my prize. I was still at the starting home when I used the powerup on the other player. I took her place but she ended up being in the grass... Every time that it was her turn to roll, it showed the number that she rolled but she never moved..

I ended up winning the game in about 5 mins. I was surprised that the other player stuck it out until the end.

Transporter helmets shouldn't be able to be used if you are at the starting home.

I reported the glitched. I snooped around the NeoBoards and noticed that a bunch of people experienced this.

Anyway, I just wanted you guys to see the funky screen shot that I got, haha:

tegreass.png

This happens to me a lot...well not me but sometimes the people i play with.But usually when they roll you can see how they move on the mini board in the right,lower corner.And eventually they will get to their normal spot on the board.

It happened to me alot when I had just 1GB of RAM on my computer. And then I upgraded to a 4GB RAM and I havent had that trouble since. However, my mom and grandma play on their 512MB RAM computers against each other (one in one house and the other in the other house) and I watch them play sometimes and they get put in the grass all the time. lol. I think its funny personally.

It happened to me once but luckly I had a transporter helmet which I used to get out from my position. SHe quit anyway but I didnt feel that she was a quitter, it was a bug afterall.

I just play against family and friends and guild members because we all equally dislike mini games and try our best to stay away from them as well as if something goes wrong we give each other a neomail saying hey i didnt quit or cheat or w/e my computer messed up or w/e the case may be. lol.

Well..you are lucky then..most of the times I need to remember the names of who I'm playing with...well in a 2 player game anyway because they do have a habit of quitting.

Key quest is fun but has lots and lots of bugs..like minigames not starting , freezing at the worst times or games going weird.

The grass thing is kinda a fun one actually...doesn't stop you in any way to have a normal game.

Yeah, she was a good sport.

I wanted to Neomail her and discuss the glitch but it said she was under 13 and could respond so I didn't bother.

I was playing a friend who has a very slow computer and he kept telling me that he was in the grass but I didn't know what he was talking about until now.

just happened to the person i was playing with now! lol it was really funny when they rolled the dice and started moving not in the normal hopping style but sort of gliding :D it didnt hurt our game tho

That happened to me too. We were transported to another place but she 'slide' all the way into the grass, but when she rolled, it would slide her to the ending square and then all the back into the grass lol

I've never had that happen before, so strange. The only strange thing I've had happen in key quest is sometimes when people use a lint ball on me, instead of not being able to pick up power ups and keys for 1 turn, it doesn't allow me to pick up power ups for the entire game but I am able to get keys after the 1 turn.

That's been happening to me a lot lately, too! Well it's always the other user's token, not mine. The game proceeds and nothing happens other than that.. It IS weird, though!

It's happened to people I've played against, but they glide back to their spots and don't stay in the grass. It's much more fair that way though!