Pound Release?

ryanmuch

So, i don't know how many of you know about this, but there's an account named pound_release which supposedly has 'no neopets to speak of'

However, when I've been randomly searching for RW which are avialable (no, I haven't found any, I don't even know why I try xD), I've come across 4 pets, owned by this account - despite the account not owning any neopets.

The pets were -

- Sandwich, the Yellow Skeith

- Emma, the Yellow Wocky

- Booze, the Green Jetsam

- Superman, the Split Acara

So, what's up with this account?

I asked my friend, and they said it randomly releases RW pets into the pound.

So, if this is true, how many other pets have you come across owned by this account? - and if anyone knows any additional information, that would help me greatly c:

If it does release them into the pound, then I want Superman >D

Every pet that was put into the pound during the year it was down is on that Neopets-owned account ;P A few have been released, but not many compared to the tons still to go. No one knows exactly how many pets are on the account, just that there are A LOT. I believe an editorial said millions?

Pound_release was created to ease the hundreds of pets in the pound after it was down for a year into the pound, keep it from asploding like it did when they first tried to open it. There's still tons of pets in there, and it does not genereat RW named pets- any pet in there, regardless of name, was all ready created and abandoned while the pound was down and is yet to be relased into it.

I really want Emma...

But I'm probably not the only one. I just think she would make a perfect plushie Wocky :P

Pets are put in the pound at 9:47nst every day :P If you wanna stalk one of the pet on pound_release.

Yes, pound_release has all kinds of pets. However, the UC/LE ones will usually be snatched up in a matter of seconds by experienced pound surfers, so I wouldn't personally try that myself.

EDIT: Actually, I'm not sure if pound_release does have any, but it have the ability to have them.

Hm. That's interesting. I know I heard about 'lost' pets being stuck in the pound, but I didn't know about this.

And I agree, Superman and Emma are really awesome names.

I would really like to snag one of the other lost pets with awesome names :3