Neodeck checking in.

Hi guys! I'm Neodeck. I'm new to this forum. :-) My neopets username is Neodeck.

I'm 19 years old and I live in London, England. I hope we can become great friends in the future.

(Am I beginning to talk like a robot, okay sorry, I'll stop)

Green3304347492-iaza.gif

Welcome to the forums it's always nice to have new people. I am theknowledge (doesn't have anything to do with my actual intelligence). Read the rules. You don't want angry mods after you. Well i hope to see you around a lot.

Hi there!

I'm V, or Xepha... Content director of TDN. Nice to meet you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask around. I hope to visit London one day... and UK in general.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. :graduated:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts above 6 words; smilies do not count. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Heya Neodeck and welcome to TDN!

UK sounds like a beautiful place... and they spell things like me! I'm Lion, from Australia.

Okay so I guess that it's it! See ya!

Granted, the UK is a beautiful place when it's sunny. When it's raining though, you really don't want to be here. Lol. :P