Snowager

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Snowager never gives me anything. He always wakes me up, and blasts my neopets...

and i don't even get the avatar D:

- but i have gotten 2 key chains, and a yellow mynci plushie before. But nothing worthwile...

reall I just want the avatar though :3

Same here, I just want the avatar. Today, he just stared at me and went back to sleep.

Gaah, I hate it when that happens >.<

I don't get why we HAVE to chicken out when he does that. He went back to sleep afterall. T.T

I gotten a coconut keyring, first time gotten this from snowanger..

Me and Sora got blasted. No avatar.

I've been trying since I made my new account (~4 months) with no luck. This is frustrating. I HATE random avatars. :grrr:

I definitely agree with this, I hate random avatars. I seem to have no luck when it comes to them. I've been playing kacheek seek for a while now every day, playing with the blue fuzzle every day, and I spin all the wheels every day. I'd be happy to just get 1 random avatar that I've been going for.

Lately i have been getting so many neggs everywhere. I keep getting them from the snowager, from random contests here, from random events it seems like whenever i turn around i get a new one. I just want my avii like everyone else.

he gave me a Blue Lutari Plushie. I don't have the avatar, yet.^^