Unreleased Faerieland Coloring Page!

Ali Cat

I don't see why TNT are releasing all these colouring pages... shouldn't they be working on more important things?

Still, this one looks cool...

Edit

Looks like I am a Super Member now... :D

I agree. Do people even use the coloring pages? I can understand that they are probably easy to make, but still...

I have printed coloring pages before :P

So yes, some people use them. I think it's a fun thing to do, when you just need to relax and not to think about anything.

Interesting pic of Jhudora anyway XD.

• 5 years later...

Hi, My kid would love to work on coloring pages. I engage him in this activity as this one of the best activity were kids can know about the colors. I have downloaded few coloring pages of fairy thought of sharing the link were i regularly download.

http://www.momjunction.com/articles/beautiful-fairy-coloring-pages-for-your-little-ones_0081740/

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't post on threads that are no longer relevant. This thread is five years old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.