Help me clear my SDB? :D

Coco

Okay, so I just got the Pack Rat avatar a few days ago thanks to Tivsy and her wonderful Advent Calendar stuff. ^_^ So now I've been selling all my stuff. Been good so far. Made over 40k in the span of two days. But there are some stuff that just won't go away and I don't really want to spend any money on expanding my shop. I just restock as much as possible.

Now.. If you guys are interested in getting the avatar or just have some cash to burn, could you guys please buy from my shop? I didn't see anything in the rules about this so uhh.. I think I'm in the clear. XD

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=leianidas

It's always good to leave some items in your SDB, just in case if an item price soars. Since you never know how long you would continue playing Neopets, it's better to keep at least 1 of each item. Gratz on your avatar.

It might help if you change your user page layout a little bit. I didn't see a link to your shop there. So people won't be able to get to your shop from your userpage, which can only hurt how well your sales are going :( Hope this tip helps you out a bit.

It might help if you change your user page layout a little bit. I didn't see a link to your shop there. So people won't be able to get to your shop from your userpage, which can only hurt how well your sales are going :( Hope this tip helps you out a bit.

Hmm. Good point. I think I'll leave a text link on my lookup so I don't have to change much codes. :)

Thanks for your help, guys! Things are going swell! :D

As of now the items in your shop are all you have? Anything else in your SDB :D

There are still hundreds of items in my SDB. Mostly food items. XD I just couldn't bother spending more money on expanding my shop so that's why my maximum is 55 right now. I try to restock as much as possible, though.

Heh I've once done that before too Cute Cybunny. Is quick and nice way of getting the avatar :P

My SDB has only got about 200 items left, went pretty quickly :)