My kittens!

Mimii

Well remember I told you two of our cats were having kittens? They had had them a few weeks ago and nowtheir eyes are opennnn and they are crawling and it's so cute.. :O

Anyway I have no camera, just this crappy cell phone cam. Grr. Here are some pics of my cat's kittens:

tehkitties1.jpg

tehkitties2.jpg

tehkitties3.jpg

tehkitties4.jpg

tehkitties5.jpg

tehkitties6.jpg

I am also gonna upload 3 crappy videos to Youtube when their "maintenance" is done. Pffft!

I can't keep all of them or we would have a total of 10 cats.. LOL!!

I think my mom will take one and my aunt might be persuaded.. Other than that we don't know who else to ask! :(

Oh my, they are absolutely adorable! I would LOVE to have kittens myself, or puppies.... you know what, I just want a pet, but the house I'm renting for university doesn't allow pets *cries*

They are soooo cute!!! I wish I could have more kitties, but two is probably enough for now. *sigh*

But, if I end up buying a duplex with my mum, then there will be six kitties! :) *squeee*

If anyone is interested I got some fairly good pics (my camera is crappy but it's WAY better than my cell phone's cam!) and put some captions on them.. There are 14 pics on my most recent blog post:

http://mimi-goodies.com

:D It's like cuteness OVERLOAD!

• 2 weeks later...