Results of opening 24 fun paks!

Mimii

First of all, let me get this out of my system: AJKLFHJKLFHJKSFHWRKLWJHRWJKLHL!!!!!

Alrighty then, now you know how extremely excited I am. :D Out of 24 paks I got two of the Sweepstakes winner cards which earned me.. the Princess Amira and The Darkest Faerie key quest tokens!!!!!!!!!! So I didn't get Jeran but most of you know that I am super girly and the girls were really the ones I wanted the most..! So.. YAYYY!

Also I got 22 virtual prize codes for items.. Haven't claimed those yet because I was too excited about the KQ tokens.. :D

I got tons and tons of the trading cards.. My dad took me to Hobby Lobby and I bought some card sleeves and a binder so they are all nice and safe!

I also got a ton of duplicates so does anyone else collect the cards? I'd love to trade for some! I don't even need the super rare ones, I'd be happy with cheapie ones! :D

I have duplicate cards, tattoos, popup cards and stickers. :3 If anyone is interested PM me and I can list them for you! I can even take a picture!

*does a dance*

This look very exciting Mimi :) Congrats!

I've never seen the trading cards sold here eh XD

Me either, although I live on the other side of the country lol

Mimi, I LOVE the Hallween Acara! (Haven't seen it before) and the blue koi! You got a lot of good ones. Too bad I've yet to find a place that sells them - same with the plushies. :grrr:

*shakes fist at Canada*

Ya me too I have seen those cards a long long time ago but recently I could not find a shop that sells those.

*looking at you with eyes of envy XD*

Aww darn behbehs! :( I got the box from here:

http://www.toywiz.com/neopetscard.html

They ship to lots of countries! I haven't seen them physically in my city before though. Also the Halloween Acara I got off of ebay! :D I got the blue Koi from a Walmart here in town. I got two other plushies on ebay as well! Er well 3 but one isn't a Key Quest plushie. ;)

Too complicated, and expensive, to order something outside of Canada. I don't want to give bajillions of my money to custom fees. Plus, it's not something I really want (trading cards).

http://www.toywiz.com/neopetscard.html

They ship to lots of countries! I haven't seen them physically in my city before though. Also the Halloween Acara I got off of ebay! biggrin.gif I got the blue Koi from a Walmart here in town. I got two other plushies on ebay as well! Er well 3 but one isn't a Key Quest plushie.

Fantastic, have sent the website to my girlfriend who shall buy me a box because I deserve it :D

OMG will you trade cards with me if you get duplicates?! PLEASEE?! :D Ohh I am excited for you! It's too much fun.. I almost died when it was over. For reals.

Totally :)

I don't know how long they'll take to get to Australia, but will squee when they do!

Hope she doesn't get slogged too much in customs, hee hee It's ok, she owes me a present still from my birthday :)

It's all very exciting :D

lolz. I really want them, but I'm torn between getting them or some Key Quest Plushies. I could trade them for my webkinz. *shifty eyes*

I bu the Keyquest Plushies and give them to my sister. xD

I love in Florida, basically tourism capital of whatever, so we have almost a whole aisle of Neopets stuff. :3

*dies of jealousy* Well if your sister ever starts getting the fun paks or trading cards and she wants to trade let me know! I could just get a whole little group of people that want to trade cards! That would be so cool!

• 1 year later...

I just bought 30 packs for 99 cents each! made about 150k from all the items I got, and free np's. Also got 2 keyquest codes, Got the darkest faerie and Jeran pawn. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.