A Speckled Giveaway!

Hello everyone ^______^ This is giveaway #5! This week I am giving away some 'Speckled' items. All you have to do to be entered to win is reply to this topic with your Neopets user name. That's it ^____^ Everyone will get a prize and the winner will be chosen on Tuesday, April 28th, 2009. The winner will be totally random because I'll be using random.org to determine the winner. The winner gets ALL of the prizes below.

-----------------

Please check out my other FREE topics:

codestone1.gifcodestone6.gif

-Sign up for CollecToons for 2 FREE codestones: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=14007 *Please and Thank you* My goal is 300 and I have 235!

-Sign up for MafiaCrime for free items like food, neggs, petpets: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtop...mp;#entry223413

-Post your Neopets user name to have the chance to win an item every single day FOREVER: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=14472&hl=

-----------------

Prize:

hihihio.pngYes, 2 paint brushes XD :P

-----------------

Thank you for signing up and checking out my other topics. This all started because you guys helped me so much with my referrals. Good luck to everyone!

-Jazzy

PS: You must type at least 7 words in your post. Forum rules. :D

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always, I'll sign up. Gotta get lucky one of these days ~_^

Omnalu

I hope I can get it this time round.

Neopet username: hoyt89

Good luck to all!!

I am gonna sign up too. Usename as always is lovely_koko96. thanks for the camo hotdog helped me to get one step nearer to my SDB avvy.

So many lol I guess I'll keep trying til I get something :) Then I'll bail out so someone else can win.

*SG*- NP Name: SympliG0th

I'll sign up, and my friend pm8920 will sign up too! I was wondering, does the winner get BOTH paintbrushes, or are they seperate winners?

I've never entered any one of the giveaways, so this is my first time.

My neopets username is intheblue04.

Yay! ^___^ Someone new XD Thanks for signing up. Its exciting to see all the people who sign up; new and regular ^___^

I'll sign up, and my friend pm8920 will sign up too! I was wondering, does the winner get BOTH paintbrushes, or are they seperate winners?
The winner gets both. :D

Oh mai, two paint brushes and a lot of avatar items. :D (for the speckled avatar if you're wondering XD)

Sign me up again, thanks a lot Dark Angel. ^_^ (stephanie28915)

*changes topic title* ;)

Thanks for changing the topic title :)

So to get the speckled avatar, you have to feed your pet a speckled food? Is it random or is it guaranteed that you'll get the avatar?

Thanks for changing the topic title :)

So to get the speckled avatar, you have to feed your pet a speckled food? Is it random or is it guaranteed that you'll get the avatar?

Guaranteed. ;)

So the person who wins this giveaway will be satisfied if they haven't got that avatar. :O

Good luck to all!