A Speckled Giveaway!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, you are so awseome! Hope you don't mind me joing this one as well :) Snazzyjasmind as always ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not swear in any way.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

one question for the kind hearted one. where do you get the NP and time to giveaway all the things you do. no, i'm not entering, main account got frozen coz it got hijacked, still waiting for second reply though.
I play Key Quest.

To get the 2nd Speckled paint brush, I sold a lab map piece for 40k that I won playing Key Quest.

I won all of the other paint brushes in Key Quest. I actually won a 2nd Camouflage paint brush but I gave it to a friend from CollecToons.

So right now I only have 46,000 NP and a SDB with Neggs, Codestones, 8 Treasure map pieces. (minus the stuff for this week's giveaway and junk)

So I'm not really loaded like you think :P My giveaways are just whatever I make playing Key Quest.

...and Good luck getting your account back.

I'd like to join in for my very first time! My username is neo_humor. *mumbles* ..pick me, pick me..

Lol, she can't "pick you" because she uses a randomizer on a site, it picks for her. XP