Key Quest

Anime

out of 11 games i started playing yesterday, 5 of them managed to go through to the end, :sad01_anim: i wouldnt mind im actually not that good at keyquest but i find it fun to play

So if any one wants to play some 5k games today feel free to shoot me a neomail

lokkie :D

I have always avoided key quest because of the bad things I keep hearing. But if someone would be willing to play with me and give me an introduction, they would have a partner :D

So I just played three games...and everyone left them before we even got remotely through. Sigh no wonder why people dislike that game.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think i'm lucky, nobody quits for the last 3 months:-)

KQ was so glitchy for me today .. it disconnected me 3 times :guiltysmiley:

But, out of 5 games I got 2 PBs (Cloud & Speckled) some neggs and few codestones.

I noticed neggs always sell quick, but codestones go slow lately. I'm hoarding them until the price goes up again.

Not sure what to do wit PBs.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never quit on purpose. I've had my power blink and my PC shut off, and other things of that nature in the past. But never just walked out. However, I rarely win. I suck at keyquest big time lol. So if anyone ever wants to just dominate their opponent, feel free to ask me to play a game lol.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm with Puppetwoman, games here lag and so I don't generally win. Luckily you can still get Neopoints so I'm using Key Quest to earn some NP.

Jeez, I've never won anything but junk from KQ. D: I guess I shouldn't stop playing, though.

Granted, I've only gotten two gold keys because I kind of suck at it, but both times I got discard-worthy junk.

Jeez, I've never won anything but junk from KQ. D: I guess I shouldn't stop playing, though.

Granted, I've only gotten two gold keys because I kind of suck at it, but both times I got discard-worthy junk.

You'll get better! And with the prizes it depends - there are days I get junk and then there are days when I win a PB or two. But I always make 100,000NP per day just with KQ.

THERE ARE DAYS?!!!

I am depressed. I have played and redeemed 4 games, and the only valuable thing I got were 2 codestones. :mellow:

AND there was this game I was one roll from winning, so the other person quit :grrr: KQ annoys me.

I love KQ. I usually don't have a problem with people leaving! If anyone wants to play a long game to rack up som NPs, let me know! I like to try and play till everyone has 5k before I try and win. Shoot me a NM!

THERE ARE DAYS?!!!

I am depressed. I have played and redeemed 4 games, and the only valuable thing I got were 2 codestones. :mellow:

AND there was this game I was one roll from winning, so the other person quit :grrr: KQ annoys me.

Yes and today is one of these days. Two golden keys and nothing, two silver keys and I got a Super Icy Negg and a Mau Codestone.

I don't think since Key Quest opened I ever got a single decent prize out of it, it's pretty depressing.

Don't give up! I must say I've gotten around 20 PBs so far ..

Anyway, anyone know when the 'Halloween' themed prizes will begin ? I'm curious cause I'm waiting for codestone prices to go up up up :)

Is it possible that this person quit on me on purpose?

Username will leave anoymouse

Twice as I was about to win they the game ended abnormally. The same person, first thought it was a connection problem, but both times when they left before I was about to win on the scripted chat they said ha ha and right after the "ha ha" it said the game ended abnormally. It was the same person who had this pattern.

Is it possible that this person quit on me on purpose?

Username will leave anoymouse

Twice as I was about to win they the game ended abnormally. The same person, first thought it was a connection problem, but both times when they left before I was about to win on the scripted chat they said ha ha and right after the "ha ha" it said the game ended abnormally. It was the same person who had this pattern.

I've had this happen a couple of times today and I would say that they are force quitting the gave, especially in two player games.

t-t-t-TWENTY PBS?

:(

Life is not fair. I havent played today yet, so I'll go now! :)

Yeah, well good luck! :) Halloween prizes ou out and they're LAME. I'm in trouble .. how am I supposed to earn 100k/day with this kind of prizes? Just hoping for an inflation on codestones soon ..

As much as there are sore losers there are rude people as well. I had to quit a game on key quest to attend to my son who got his fingers jammed in the door. They sent me a nasty email trying to use profanity (as well as they can with the filters) then when I explained it to them they said something about owing them a paintbrush and wishing my son's fingers gets so infected that it cost him his life. That was the only time I left the game, needless to say I have yet to complete a game of keyquest because other people have left on me.