Key Quest

Anime

The new board is so confusing! There are portals everywhere!

I played it once and had no idea how to get anywhere. A lucky alien charm got me off of my square and I somehow won the game. :D I'm not playing that board again anytime soon, though. :P

I'm in a KQ guild that is for people who always want to have a non-quitter to play KQ with. It's been so much nicer not having to worry about the other player quitting at the last second before you win. My husband and I play it a lot together, too. :)

We've been hoarding our gold keys since the V-Day special started. The prizes have been lousy. o_O

I don't know if I can post this here, but I just won tyrannian pb and I'm excited :D

Which other pbs can be won on Key quest? I won only three striped ones until today (not bragging).

And what are your most common prizes ? (sorry if someone already asked this, I didn't look on all 18 pages)

Mine are usually codestones or neggs. And recently heart or valentine related things (heart drums, jelly hearts..) :)

And yeah, the new board is awful. I only play Ti-Key, it's the easiest for me :D

Is it a good idea to save the keys for opening vaults AFTER this valentines theme is over? I'm getting bombarded with too much pink junk :sick01:

I did so last year, well not on purpose but I forgot to redeem the prizes (stupid, right). I redeemed the prizes two or three weeks later and gor 3 striped pbs in a row.

On other hand I kinda like the whole heart thing. I'm going to put it in the gallery pretending people sent them to me :D Haha I'm so lame x_x

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

For the new board, I played a few games (not looking to win) just to map out where all the portals go. So now I have a post-it note beside me with arrows and circles and it's really helpful. It's super fun now that I know where I'm going, and even more so when it's clear that my opponent doesn't have a clue. XP

Today I've heard the most lame excuse from one player qho quit the game. I neomailed him and asked if he/she's affraid of losing, and this was the anwser:

"i am not afraid of losing i just do not like scumbags who hack the game because they have to have the gold key sound familiar"

I am so shocked. Just 'cause I was quick in Petpetpet snare (or what is called) I am a hacker. I must say it's pathetic o_O

Today was a bad day for Key Quest though, I got "dumped" 11 times (yes I counted)..

Happy Valentines day I guess :)

And I am NOT so good at games, I usually lose. Today either I had luck either I was on fire from playing key quest for two hours.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm one of the people hoarding their keys right now, too much cheap valentine's stuff. Although they did come in use for filling up my safety deposit box.

I finally gave up trying to play with others, it's just too frustrating to get quit on. Luckily I got my sister into it so we play together once in awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

I have started to play key quest a few days ago and I think I won't play it anymore.

I have no luck in game(keep getting 1,2 or 3 while rolling a die) and I am not good in playing mini games(I always lose!).

Sometimes my game lag for no reason!(The die continue to roll and roll and roll....)

I tried to join "Newbie" game but I found that the players inside are so good in game... :guiltysmiley:

But I would finished every game that I have started.

Snakeystew! How come you (assuming it was you) left when we were playing? We were quite far into the game. You didn't seem to have any problems before... :(

I have played and rolled enough to get home to win and before the last one square can be landed on the other player leaves the game Bit like The dog ate my homework excuse using the computer glitch in lots of cases I think.I keep the names and have quite a list so when they appear in the game now I just leave before the game starts..Beats going right through to the end and being close to a win and having them quit...Such a waste of time..plus no one even gets the silver key let alone gold

If my computer does fail I always try to send a neomail as a courtesy to explain and apologise

• 3 weeks later...

I got tired of playing with random people who would leave when I'm 2 spaces away from the door with all keys...so now I just have a KQ buddy in my guild. We get together every morning and play a quick 10 games. If we see that one of us is clearly in the lead, we just use our power ups to help the other along to finish the game quickly. Even silver keys get decent rewards so neither of us mind throwing the game because there's no point in dragging it out and annoying each other.

Just started my 10 games for today.

Got a silver key in my first game and got:

sta_captain.gif Captain Tuan Stamp

sta_gelertprince.gif Gelert Prince Stamp

pizza_12.gif Rainbow Melt Pizza

Edit: Just played my second game, and only got a bronze key this time. So annoying, all 3 of us had off of the keys and were right next to the door :(

I got:

boo_plushie_coffeetable.gif The Plushie Coffee Table Book

bg_grassmeadow.gif Grassy Meadow Background

Edit: My first gold key!

boo_cybunny_islandguide.gif Island Cybunny Guide

boo_kingroo.gif Day In The Life Of King Roo

codestone3.gif Lu Codestone

bg_babygrass.gif Field of Grass Background

Edit: Another silver:

food_starfish_sandwich.gif Star Fish Sandwich

can_brokennegg_flower.gif Broken Chocolate Flower Negg

Edit: Silver again!:

food_starfish_sandwich.gif Star Fish Sandwich

bvs_rainbow_scroll.gif Rainbow Scroll

Worth it for the rainbow scroll, not impressed with the rest!

Edit: More silver:

fur_space_ref.gif Orange Grundo Wardrobe

sta_ancient_ruki.gif Anshu Stamp

bak_uni_rainbowcakes.gif Uni Rainbow Cake

Edit: Surprise surprise, it's silver:

sta_shenkuu.gif Shenkuu Lunar Temple Stamp

usu_mystery_set.gif Mystery Island Usuki Play Set

hotdog_grass.gif Healthy Grass Hot Dog

Edit: Silver, silver, silver:

fur_space_ref.gif Orange Grundo Wardrobe

boo_zafara_fishing.gif Fishing For Zafaras

coff_spring_tea.gif Spring Flower Tea

I've got good computer but I have extreme lags in KQ. My boyfriend has got worse PC and everything is ok :S I've got 4GB memory and Quad core 2.4GHz

I have exactly the same problem - my computer is better than my boyfriend's, it runs other games like sims and WoW better than his computer does, yet it lags out so much playing KQ :( I'm defragging it tonight to see if that helps!

Wow I didn't think there would be such UN funny scrpited chat in KeyQuest like" Ha Ha you lose" or worse(I think)" Don't worry one day you will be as good as me".....Well really I reckon sportsmanship and manners top both of those...

Wow I didn't think there would be such UN funny scrpited chat in KeyQuest like" Ha Ha you lose" or worse(I think)" Don't worry one day you will be as good as me".....Well really I reckon sportsmanship and manners top both of those...

I can't imagine anyone actually using that - unless it's with a friend and said in a joking matter. If I ever used that I guessing the other person would just quit on me (I always play with random ppl afterall), so I rather not risk it :P Even if it is for fun.

I actually play Key Quest for the first time yesterday. It was .... interesting. I think it was my third game, and I got a silver key. I was quite impressed with myself.

Does anyone have any tips for improving in-game? :)

I continually got abnormal leaves to games, but oh well. I got a couple of bronze, one silver, and one gold for the day. I'm not a Key Quest fanatic, truthfully. I only like the rewards, especially when I'm trying to kill a couple of hours (like right now, waiting for my account to be 24 hours old).

I get a lot of the horrible 1np or money tree prizes, but more often than not, I win a paintbrush every second day, and usually two codestones per game. I also frequently get map pieces and red codestones. I must be a lucky one! ^_^

I get a lot of the horrible 1np or money tree prizes, but more often than not, I win a paintbrush every second day, and usually two codestones per game. I also frequently get map pieces and red codestones. I must be a lucky one! ^_^

You are so lucky! I've had quite a few codestones, but out of my 21 gold keys I've never had a map piece or a paint brush :(

• 2 weeks later...

Playing my first game of Key Quest against someone from the "Newbie" room - Yeah right... He's so not a newbie... He's got a fancy token thing... And he knows all the mini-games... I think that was kind of a messed up thing to do... Guess I'll just do quick game from now on... =(

...ugh, this game is so boring!