Kougra Day is Approaching!

Ali Cat

These new kougra-themed items and shopkeepers are to be expected on Kougra Day, April 22nd.

Shopkeepers

2142.gif2143.gif

Clothing

clo_kougra_spacehelm.gifclo_kougra_spacesuit.gifclo_kougra_spaceshoes.gif

Animation

kougra_starry_tail.gif

Items

toy_kougra_whistle.giftoy_kougra_flyingdisc.gif

Cool.

The shopkeepers are.. scary? =o And the clothes, is it a Kougra suit? Kougra's are already Kougra's without the suit. The items aren't too bad though..

I had no idea what that Whistle was. I thought it was a Kougra head. xD I was thinking, "They are so mean for taking the head off a Kougra! Whoever did it shall run into trouble with the NPL..." o.o

The suit looks like an Evil Kanevil kind of thing, red/white/blue and all that. Hm... I might consider buying that for my Kougra. XD

The first thing I thought when I saw that was "Super Dave Osbourne Kougra suit!!!!!" lol

It's one of those clothing sets that can only be worn by certain species of pets, I bet-- and since it's for Kougra Day, it's designed to be worn by Kougras. I agree with Cute Cybunny, it looks like a space suit to me, what with that helmet. *nod nod*

And aw, I love that Tyrranian Kougra shopkeeper. ^-^ Can't wait for Kougra Day!