The Possible Next Plot?

Ideas about the next plot.  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think it will take place?

• Maraqua
    • Shenkuu
    • A lesser-used location, like Kiko Lake.
    • Someplace else (mention where in your post!)
  2. 2. Would you rather see another plot revolving around puzzles, or a plot with a war?

• A puzzle plot!
    • A war!
    • A mix of both!

Well, if you look in the Coming Soon section, one of the things listed as Site Content is "A Mysterious Voyage Continues". I'm taking a guess and thinking that that might be a reference to the next up-and-coming Neopets plot. What do you guys think?

If it is a new plot, I'm betting it'll either be in Maraqua (a sequel to the last Maraquan Plot maybe, like they had in Meridell? That they say the voyage 'continues' certainly hints at that...). If it's not something quite as obvious, though, it could also be in Shenkuu. I mean, in the Cyodrake's Gaze plot where Shenkuu was discovered, didn't that revolve around a ship that kept appearing in random places?

And of course, there was also the Lost Isle plot involving a ship... ;P

Come on, what do you guys think the next plot will involve? I'll add new poll questions as new ideas spring up.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That line of text in coming soon has been there since forever... like since Neopets V.2 layout. So it probably has nothing to do with an upcoming plot, unfortunately.

Not sure what I'd like to see next...

Seriously? Dang... I only joined up recently. I didn't realize it'd been there so long. If it's been there that long, it was probably just referring to the plot where New Maraqua was discovered, and was never taken off... *sigh*

Are all the items on the Coming Soon list so old? That's kinda depressing...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not curse in any way.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't think there will be another plot anytime soon either. TNT seem to have lost interest in making plots and avatars, and instead seem to concentrate on annual events like Daily Dare and the Altador Cup...

Well I'm not so sure about that. They just did the petpet mini plot. I just think they need to kill off this never ending Altador Plot before we move on. I see that they are updating all their old worlds. I'm kind of hoping once they finish those updates we will see a new plot / new world. Maybe they could develope one of these undeveloped places...like Kiko lake. or Lutari Island. *shrugs*

It can be funny if they make a sequel of the Lost Island plot. We didn't resolve all the mysteries of this world after all. :P

Well, while they're trying to end the Altador plot, they might do another mini-plot. Like FutureTXGoverner said, maybe something to help develop one of the less-important locations? That'd be pretty cool.

Wonder what kind of plot could be done around Roo Island... Lol!

• 2 weeks later...

i do feel that the altador plot has had its time on neopets and its time to move on to another plot. i think that since nothing to exciting has happened in Shenkuu so maybe they will put a plot there. maybe unlocking a shenkuu paintbrush to all that participated

the altador plot has been going on for a while now. i thought it would be over. i wish they hadn't ended the pet pet park plot! i really wanted to do it!

• 2 weeks later...

I definately want a war, now i've trained my pet up a bit. I fought in a previous war, not sure which one, on another account. I'd like to participate in one on this account with my pet and see if my unbeaten record stays in tact!

I think TNT has said that there won't be any more wars, which I'm disappointed in. :(

• 2 weeks later...

The last time I participated in a war was on a really old account back in the second Meridell war. From what I remember, it was a cool way to get involved in the Battledome, and to earn cool prizes for doing so, even if, like me, you never got much farther than the weakest of the monster. ;P It'd be a real shame of TNT really isn't going to do any more... T-T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...