Snotty Splatter: Released!

Superfly

Update 2: It now works! Give it a try!

Update This game has been released on Neopets, but still doesn't work properly. Stay tuned.

Hey everyone, Snotty Splatter has been released on Neopets. While it can't be played yet, the frontpage marquee has been found. Due to the current lack of trophies, we're unsure when it will be released, possibly tomorrow.

Frontpage Marquee

game_snot_splatter.jpg

Game Buttons

ctp_1100.gificon_1100.giftm_1100.gif

We expect to have more images soon! Not everything has been uploaded yet.

P.S. If you have a twitter account, follow @CNNbrk and help them get 1,000,000 followers first!

Ha ha, this game looks gross...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Mak all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yeah what is up with all these gross new games, eh? XD First we have BARF boat (which the game itself isn't that bad, just the name and the game over screen) and now Snotty Splatter? Ewww!

They're probably just trying to put up the kinds of things that appeal to younger kids-- especially boys. Let's face it, there are way too many ten-year-old boys who would look at that, giggle and say 'Ewwwww!', and then play it for hours on end, just because it's gross. xD

Nonetheless, I'm still looking forward to the next non-gross game coming out. ^^;

It's a pretty easy game to play. Another highscore added for me, coming close to the avatar :D

I think after a while you get the hang of this game and find better strategies and such.

I don't really care for this game. Or Barf Boat. I wonder, are TNT trying to tell us something... ;)

I'm playing this, and I have no clue what's going on, and yet I'm clearing the board. I don't remember these powerups, but I don't think I need them anyway. Even at 0.06 NP ratio, it seems like this is a really easy 1000 NP per play game. Maybe TNT will tweak it later?

It was a very nice and easy game to earn some neopoints, my highscore was 16,999. That is until you remember that all these green drops are snot *colour turns to green*