Snotty Splatter: Released!

Superfly

Not a bad game but I'm not very fond of this game so I'm won't play it often..

This game is SUPER easy, and not timed so you can figure out exactly where you want to place your "shot".

It takes 16,666 points to get 1k score, and I usually get that by level 4 or 5. Play out the 1st board, I always try to have full "dots" on all 4 sides of the one I am blowing up. Then you get a double drop for clearing a board (I think!) . Clear the next board the regular way, I take my reserve all the way down to 1 last shot, because if you get a good chain reaction going, you replenish your reserve back to 25. On the third board I start using the double shot drop.

I am wondering if anyone knows how to make the double score buttons? It seems random to me as of yet, but I am sure it isn't.

My highest score was over 32K when it was 24,999, but everyone else seemed to figure out a system too, so I didn't even get on the high scores.

Yup, am liking it way better than Barf Boat too :)

I actually sent through a high score but obviously people after me got double what I put though :(

Hope they bring out an avvie for it or something!

• 2 weeks later...