Is it against the rules?

hrtbrk

Is it against the rules to compile a list of KQ quitters?

I just played 5 games where I stomped 'experts' (like people with 600+ Gold keys and less than 100 silver keys) and they all quit... so I want to make a public list.

Is this allowed here and/or on Neopets?

Well, I'm not sure how you'd really make it public. And it could be taken as harassment.

My tip for people pissed off at quitters: suck it up and live with it. It's probably always going to be a part of keyquest, and there's nothing you can do to change it.

If people just suck it up and live with it, nothing will be implemented to prevent it. I understand that it will always happen but there should be a consequence for when it does. If these people get to abuse the system, why can't I. Two wrongs don't make a right but there needs to be some sort of movement for improvement.

Still, it's annoying to see new anti-quitters boards here every week, and complaining about it won't make TNT work any faster at solving the problem.

And if it bothers you so much, just don't play Keyquest.

But anyways, it's still not a good idea to compile a list, because like we said earlier, people on the list can report you for harassment.

I agree with Unstream on this. It's obvious that TNT won't implement something to stop quitters, but that doesn't mean you can go ahead and quit when your opponent is about to win. It's a difference between right and wrong, and honestly, ranting to people about it won't solve anything.

And it's not a good idea to do that list. Like everyone else said, it could be seen as harassment.

if you get together a group of people like a guild or something, you wouldn't look like a TNT Freeze Ray target.

EDIT: Just to add; why do people have to win keyquest I mean isn't it the prize in the end that counts just because you'll get less prizes doesn't mean you should quit, I mean all that wasted time.

EDIT: Just to add; why do people have to win keyquest I mean isn't it the prize in the end that counts just because you'll get less prizes doesn't mean you should quit, I mean all that wasted time.

I guess some people want that stamp to throw in the Money Tree :laughingsmiley:

Yeah I know it's against the rules to compile a list but I have my own personal list I keep on my computer, just in case I happen to play with one of them again. It helps a little..