Revenge on the Key Quest quitter!

Mimii

This girl I was playing got mad, said "Bye bye" and quit when I was about to win. I looked at her collector's case and her profile and she is a total n00b. So I sent her this message to mess with her:

I looked at your profile and I can see that you are a Key Quest n00b so I thought I would let you know that quitting like that gets you into trouble. I am reporting you to the Neopets Team now. You can get in a lot of trouble for this. Better hope they don't freeze your account!

mwuahaha!

Edit: Aww.. she's too young to receive Neomail! D: Oh well. It would have been funny if she freaked out!

Oh, Mimi. You're so evil. Bwahahaha... >D

Anyway, if we ever get into a KQ game and I poof away, be assured that I didn't quit on purpose. My computer hates KQ most of the time. It froze during a mini-game! :O

wow thats evil mimi haha but I guess maybe that member need to play more KQ to understand that winning isn't everything..

:D That's hilarious.

My computer doesn't work for Keyquest, but I played 2 games of it on a school computer. My first experience was actually pretty bad, I landed on the treasure chest so the person said "Congratulations" and then quit. Not very nice at all. I should have reported her.

That is great. It seems like one of my replies. I really hate quitters. I send nms that say pretty much the same thing just about anytime someone does that to me. Then I mute them.

I have turned a couple of them into tnt for poor sportsmanship. Perhaps we could compile a list of "repeat offenders" So as we could just avoid them all together.

I JUST played against someone whole skipped their turn after having a lint ball played on them.They played a power up on me THEN 'MISSED THEIR TURN' :grrr: Little do they know that there's an editorial out there saying that is against the rules. Hope they enjoy their report :)

ETA: And I just played against another girl who thought she was going to win but I rolled a 6, getting the treasure chest and she QUIT. It's really becoming annoying.

I would seriously be careful sending neomails like that. That newbie might take it as harassment and report YOU.

Well if you guys read my post you would see that she did NOT get the message so I will not be getting reported.

Besides, one message telling her I was reporting her is in no way harassment. Party poopers, I say!!!

I never said you're gonna get reported, I just said sending something like that can get you reported.

And just so you know, calling someone an n00b is probably considered harassment by TNT.

And it kinda is a threat that could freak her out. I mean, think about if you were in her position, and you believed what you sent you (haha confusion :P). Wouldn't be all too nice would it?

Really? Because in the scripted chat on Key Quest are several options to call someone a n00b.

Hmm..

Oh my gurl! :graduated:

LOVE YOU! That is awesome ammo to use if they freeze you for calling someone a newb.

/NOTED

(Knows someone who got frozen for calling someone a n00b in a guild message)

Best not to make a list, I got my account temp frozen for naming someone on the boards who quit..

Now I just shrug it off and start a new game. Nothing much else you can do :)

im pretty much a KQ n00b too (just started yesterday) but i really love the game.. if only if get the chance to win!! admittedly, i lose 80% of the time, but when im winning.. argh! it happened like 3 times in a row! quitters suck :evil_notsmiling:

lol sorry just needed to vent :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

As of now, all Keyquest topics are being redirected to this thread. Please continue your dicussion there.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.