whats your favorite school subject?

crazy monkey

your favorite subject in school  

58 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite subject in school?

• art
    • math
    • languge(include what languge in post)
    • Languge Arts
    • science
    • social studies
    • chorus
    • band
    • lunch
    • other(include in post)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Science is by far the best subject :) Chemistry is my favorite with biology coming in as a close second. It is the most interesting and has the most real-life applications...math and business are completely fabrications if you think about it....the portion of physics that is considered science is real-life too :P

• 2 weeks later...

I've always really loved History, which I guess falls into Social Studies. My "Western Civilization since 1650" course last semester was probably my favorite class so far in college. ^_^

(Kinda makes me wonder what possessed me to become an Accounting major...)

Language! It's such a beautiful thing! It's art in words!

I adore humanities actually and art haha.

Although for sciences and math I am generally neutral towards them except for biology and astronmy, my true science :wub_anim: love!

x_x fickle-minded eh.

It was a tough debate for me. I really enjoyed my science classes as well as my French class. But I think the languages won. I simply fell in love with the French language and made it the most memorable my last two years of high school.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite would have to be art. It's one of the easiest subjects for me to get past, but I can't be so sure when I enter high school since there are lots of amazingly talented people out there. So high school art standards might be higher. xD

I don't think I've ever been any good in history, so I'm amazed (and envious!) at anyone who enjoys Social Studies. :3 I just barely pass my S.S tests since my memory is horrible with dates. :P

I love how lunch is there! lol.. not REALLY a subject...

my favourite was actually communication technology/multimedia studies. :) had some good time in there... working on animation, video stuff.. and what not :P

My favorite school subject is social studies. I like history, it's interesting xD

Out of those, Math. ;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My favorite school subject is social studies. I like history, it's interesting xD

Ok I have to ask, I love your little picture thing at the bottom of your post, where on earth did you get it!?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm good at singing. And I have two favorite topics. Although they count as science, it's a specific kind. Astronamy (space), and marine biolagy (ocean, especially sharks!). They are just plain awsome, but my school doesn't really teach them in science class.