Pant Devil

Miss Erin

Keep your important stuff in your SDB...

He rarely steals from me, but he got some of my expensive Kad food the other day. That item is now in my gallery because I'd prefer it to give me a kad feed than being stolen again and again.

I actually WANT the Pant Devil to steal from me on my new account, basically because I'll get him as a Battledome Challenger, and can complete a Neomission.

Hmm.. I honestly can't remember him stealing anything from me since I started playing again.. That was in like December? I don't take any chances, I rarely have inventory on hand.

Well, when i was trying for the wheel of misfortune avatar (which i now have :D), I always kept some deserted fairgorund plushies in my inventory, so the Pant Devil took quite a few of those.

Havn't had him since though. :D

:crying: I don't know why, but it always seems to happen. Whenever I get a random event that gives me something good like a codestone or a map I always try to go directly to my inventory, HOWEVER, as soon as I click on the inventory button so I can put them in my SDB, there is a pant devil that is at the top of my screen, stealing my item before I have a chance to get the item to safety. I hate that stupid blue devil....

He's actually never stolen from me before except via the Wheel of Excitement.

Me to. Even though I have been trying for the I taunt the Pant Devil avy forever. Had as much as 10 mil in items in there and refreshed for a week and nothing. I think I should get a special avy instead... "The Pant Devil Taunts Me"