Anyone remember me?

Lia Seeya

Hey TDN! It's meee! Tivsy! I poofed away from this place for quite awhile when Neopets started to hate me... ;~;

But since my good buddy, Coco, got me back into Neopets (a double edged sword I say!), I've decided to come back and be more active here on the forums!

*glomps* I've missed you guys! :D

I remember you too, you didnt leave for THAT long. I liked your name and forums set too. Welcome back to the InSaNe WORLD of TDNForums.

Aww, thanks again, everyone! :D <3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

welcome back, I hope you'll still enjoy here (if not I'll make you) anyways welcome again and hmm... I think you should read rules again you just broke one lol...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not backseat mod.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.