Mimii

Hair Dye  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you dye your hair?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not anymore
    • Not yet, I plan to

I am in the process of growing out a 5 year black hair dye bash. *face palm* It's not able to be bleached or stripped so I have this funky half blonde half black thing going on.

I was flipping through magazines and thinking that it's so rare for a girl NOT to dye her hair anymore, even if they just get hilites it's still dying your hair.

So do you gals dye your hair or not? I started dying my hair when I was 10 years old. I can't believe my mom let me!!!

Most people i know do dye there hair. But my hair sort of has natural highlights in it when I'm in the sun. I have red and blonde and of course brown. I don't really feel the need to do it. I am lazy and i would be so bad about keeping it up.

Never dyed mine, never will. I don't like stuff in my hair (don't even like gel), and why would I ruin 3 feet of thick, stright, silky golden brown hair? (Seriously, it goes past my waistline a good 3 inches)

More power to those of you that do not dye! I think that's wonderful. :) I plan on growing out my natural color and getting some highlights and just chillin' for a while after that.

Never dyed mine, never will. I don't like stuff in my hair (don't even like gel), and why would I ruin 3 feet of thick, stright, silky golden brown hair? (Seriously, it goes past my waistline a good 3 inches)

Lucky! My hair used to be almost that long, but I went for a trim one time, and the hairdresser cut off way too much, to my mid-back. That was three years ago, and my hair now seems to not really want to grow. I don't think I've ever really recovered from that.:(

I've never dyed my hair, and I don't really ever think I would, even when I go grey. Though, sometimes, I think bright red or purple highlights would be fun. (It will never happen, though. I love my hair too much!)

Yes I do! It's been a pretty steady rotation between brown and blonde, now that I'm 'older'. No one likes the original mousy color LOL Let's be serious here haha.

To me, dying your hair is just like changing your wardrobe, or buying that one piece you LOVE but you get to rock it out every day.

Good luck getting the black out. I've been there before. :grrr:

I've sprayed my hair for costumes and I have put in the comb-in and wash-out temp dye that doesn't even last 24-hours.

But since that really isn't dying my hair, no I haven't. I want to though.

I will never have my hair dyed. I like the dark-brownish black hair I have right now, and I don't really plan to dye my hair in the future either.

I've seen my mum dye her hair, its dandruff infected the next few weeks or so XD

And it scares me how sometimes in ads they say 'with no ammonia' D:

I've had highlight twice, and dyes it red twice. I'm currently growing the red out, but since my original hair color is a brown so dark it's almost black, I look silly, and it's been almost a year >_<

But I won't be dying it again for a long time, if ever.

when i was in high school and my hair was longer i used to dye it since it would naturally get lighter as it got longer so it looked kinda weird... then i cut my hair and stopped dying.

though it was fun cuz id usually dye it blue-black or red black and the tint would only last a couple days and wash out.

I haven tried yet since I don't really know which colour is suitable and also it hurts my hair somehow since its chemicals..

I'm a guy and I had a very long hair but I wanted to dye it white :D but I couldn't so I cut it :D

Ahh, that's so weird.. My ex boyfriend wanted to dye his hair white as well! He was a big anime gamer nerd, he was pretty cool. :) He is the only person that understands my love for RPGs.

Some of the posts as to why people have reservations make me feel really old lol.

I've had highlight twice, and dyes it red twice. I'm currently growing the red out, but since my original hair color is a brown so dark it's almost black, I look silly, and it's been almost a year >_< But I won't be dying it again for a long time, if ever.

You should just dye it back to your natural color. You wouldn't have two toned hair and your natural can grow in with anyone noticing.

but I'd rather have a tattoo than perm dyed hair.

lol Really? You can change your hair color but you cannot change your tattoo :S But I guess if you're getting a tattoo, you should be very secure in your design. Unlike hair, there aint no do-overs when it comes to tattoo's. (My friend's bf passed away and she got a DOB tattoo. It said 11/16/84 - 07/11/09. Yeah, as we all know... July 11, 2009 hasn't happened yet. Luckily it was an easy fix) :P

Hehe, not yet. I'm thinking about getting one when I turn 18, so by then I'll be totally sure that I really want it and have the right idea in mind.

Ahh, that's so weird.. My ex boyfriend wanted to dye his hair white as well! He was a big anime gamer nerd, he was pretty cool. :) He is the only person that understands my love for RPGs.

excelent! another RPG lover :D its hard to find an RPG lover girl these days :D, anyways I want my hair long again :( and dye it white or red ;D

excelent! another RPG lover biggrin.gif its hard to find an RPG lover girl these days

Not that hard, I'm one myself :)

And yes, I dye my hair every year or so. Last year I went with a blue fringe, this year I'm thinking I'll have a blue fringe again but with red stripes on either side where my hair is long.

I don't dye my hair and I wouldn't plan on doing it any time soon...my hair color is kind of rare (natural red), and I have no idea why I would even think I would change it.

I haven't even gotten highlights before. XD

I'm a RPG girl, too. :P

My friend dyes her hair a lot, and she keeps asking me if I ever will. xP She thinks I'll change my mind later.