Rosie's Springtime Celebration Riddle #4

Guest HBK

Hmmm..., I still haven't receive anything for April 12th and it seems that TNT have already started giving out the bonus prize... I wonder if I'll need to contact them... :worried:

Yeah, I haven't gotten anything, either. *sighs* At this point, I'm not sure if I care anymore, you know?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't gotten my prize for the 12th yet or the bonus prize, but like a few others here, I've kinda given up hope :/

On Jellyneo they said it was some flowers or something.. Are different people getting different prizes? I still haven't gotten mine yet. :(

The flowers are the prize for Day 12. The beanie that some people have started to get is the bonus prize if you've collected all of Rosie's prizes from Day 1 - 12.

No..., haven't gotten mine either. I'll try and submit a bug report form or something to TNT, not that I think anything will happen :(

Yay I finally recieved my spring flower! Still wanting for the bonus prize..

Has finally received a neomail (wonders why it has taken so long as i have been on everyday) and got Hand Picked Spring Flowers which are now only worth 200 nps :grrr:

Hi lyndseylovesgareth

Thank you for participating in our Springtime Celebration event! Unfortunately, there were a few glitches along the way. One of these problems resulted in users not receiving their Sunday 4/12 prizes. We have since resolved the issue and added Sunday's prize, Handpicked Spring Flowers, to your Inventory.

Due to Sunday's glitch, some users did not receive their bonus prize. We are currently working to award the bonus prize to those who qualify and hope to grant this very soon. We apologise for any inconvenience these glitches may have caused you.

Regards,

The Neopets Team

I also got this message today. Hooray for Hand-Picked Spring Flowers. Just what I always wanted!

Looks like I haven't qualified for this prize, because no one posted the prize. Ah well, these things only go for a couple of k on the shop wiz anyway

*does a happy dance* Finally got my FIRST missing prize!

Hi tsaria_outsider

Thank you for participating in our Springtime Celebration event! Unfortunately, there were a few glitches along the way. One of these problems resulted in users not receiving their Sunday 4/12 prizes. We have since resolved the issue and added Sunday's prize, Handpicked Spring Flowers, to your Inventory.

Due to Sunday's glitch, some users did not receive their bonus prize. We are currently working to award the bonus prize to those who qualify and hope to grant this very soon. We apologise for any inconvenience these glitches may have caused you.

Regards,

The Neopets Team

I got mine today as well. :)

Hi stephanie28915

Regards,

The Neopets Team

Didn't really expect a response at all. XP But all the same TNT's thinking about us, sometimes.