Rosie's Springtime Celebration Riddle #4

Guest HBK

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These things take time to fix sometimes. We have to be patient.

Ok, sure, but, it's still kind of weird. TNT said that we would be receiving the items on monday, and it's Friday! :(

Anyways, I haven't introduced myself, and I want to know all of you guys. My name is Eddie, yours?

Do you think that TNT will put up a big post announcing it, or do you think the items will quietly sneak themselves into the Inventory?

I think that they will probaly just sneak into our inventory, because, they did this with the advent calendar glitch, remember?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I was cruising about and found this:

Neomail:

Thank you for participating in our Springtime Celebration event! Unfortunately, there were a few glitches along the way. One of these problems resulted in users not receiving their Sunday 4/12 prizes. We have since resolved the issue and added Sunday's prize, Handpicked Spring Flowers, to your Inventory.

Due to Sunday's glitch, some users did not receive their bonus prize. We are currently working to award the bonus prize to those who qualify and hope to grant this very soon. We apologise for any inconvenience these glitches may have caused you.

Regards,

The Neopets Team

---------------------------------------

Thought there may be some interest!!

I think that they will probaly just sneak into our inventory, because, they did this with the advent calendar glitch, remember?

Actually, I was not privy to the Advent Calendar glitch as I wasn't around when it happened. But that's good to know about. Thanks for sharing.

Ok, sure, but, it's still kind of weird. TNT said that we would be receiving the items on monday, and it's Friday! :(

Anyways, I haven't introduced myself, and I want to know all of you guys. My name is Eddie, yours?

I am lexi_angel_bug over in Neo. Glad to meet you!! I still have newbie status :*

Actually, I was not privy to the Advent Calendar glitch as I wasn't around when it happened. But that's good to know about. Thanks for sharing.

No problemo!

Hello Lexi! I'm themm03 over Neo, but call me Eddie. Some people just call me Meerouladen, which is fine by me. A lot harder to spell though.

Edit

---

I guess you aren't anymore :)

I was cruising about and found this:

Neomail:

Thank you for participating in our Springtime Celebration event! Unfortunately, there were a few glitches along the way. One of these problems resulted in users not receiving their Sunday 4/12 prizes. We have since resolved the issue and added Sunday's prize, Handpicked Spring Flowers, to your Inventory.

Due to Sunday's glitch, some users did not receive their bonus prize. We are currently working to award the bonus prize to those who qualify and hope to grant this very soon. We apologise for any inconvenience these glitches may have caused you.

Regards,

The Neopets Team

---------------------------------------

Thought there may be some interest!!

So, I should have qualified for the prizes. I got each item on the day they were released and found all the hidden ones when they were released, but I didn't get this neomail or the Handpicked Spring Flowers. Did anyone else have the same problem?

So, I should have qualified for the prizes. I got each item on the day they were released and found all the hidden ones when they were released, but I didn't get this neomail or the Handpicked Spring Flowers. Did anyone else have the same problem?

yup, I got them all on opening day (when ever the hidden ones would become available) and got neither the neomail, nor the flowers.

At what point in time should we start bugging TNT about this? It's been about a week now, and I must admit that I'm getting a little antsy about it, moreso because I want to know what they were giving out rather than actually gaining it.

I haven't gotten anything either. I got the prizes every day that there wasn't a problem. I just think that there are so many users that it's going to take them a while.

No NM, no prize.

They better fix it! TNT are just lazy right now.

I collected the prize everyday, I did it at 12 midnight NST to make sure...

Quote from SunnyNeo:

Neopets has been gradually handing out the glitched prizes of Springtime Celebration of April 13th. Thusfar only a few people have received the prize and many people are still waiting. The prize you will receive if you unsuccessfully attempted to collect your springtime celebration prize is Hand Picked Spring Flowers. If you have not yet received this prize, you are not alone! Be patient and the item should come to you eventually. Thusfar only the prizes for April 13th are being handed out, the prizes for collecting the prizes every day are not yet given out.

I knew about the glitch, so I didn't collect my prize! I hope this doesn't affect anything...

I haven't gotten the Neomail either. I wonder what is taking them so long, or if they only sent it to those who sent a help ticket. In which case I should have already gotten it. Anyone have any other ideas? :sad01_anim:

I did not send in a ticket...So I hope that does not effect me getting the prize. I knew there was a glitch that day, but went anyway (had to check it out for myself).

I am having a hard enough time trying to get a premium account (been trying for a year) and have still not had any luck.

:grrr: :crying:

Thanks for pulling that up from SunnyNeo, Lion! That really helps us be patient about waiting. I admit that I already got impatient and sent off an inquiring ticket, but at least we know that they're trying still.

A rotten negg splat? Didn't they give that out a few days prior?

On the bright side, I recently received the circulating Neomail and the flower gift item from 4/12, so hopefully they are making their rounds in a timely manner.