Rosie's Springtime Celebration Riddle

Guest HBK

On Day 3, Rosie finally gives out a clue when you visit her Springtime Celebration page:

In a frightful woodland's carnival ground, find treasure just by clicking 'round.

Simply visit the Deserted Fairground and click around the different sections. It's random, so you'll eventually get it if you visit them all. Once you get the popup, Rosie will hand you a plastic Negg with a wearable inside: Rotten Negg Face Splash.

clo_rottennegg_face.gif

Splat! Good luck finding me!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find it... :crying:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've clicked EVERYWHERE and nothing :( HELP!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Make sure you get the clue from Rosie first and then head over there. It won't randomly give it to you if you're not participating in the Springtime Celebration.

And i guess I should add that it doesn't come up like a random event, it comes up in a little flash pop-up deal.

I had to go and view the clue first.

I got mine after clicking the Ghostly Pets the first time. But it was my fourth click -shrug-

i can't find it... i really can't... maybe is cuz i go to there at 3am and she didn't had the clue and now i can't go! :crying: :crying: :crying:

Ummmmmm I t is still there. After you clam the prize, CLick the button underneath that said, "close" It isn't over on Neopets...

i didn't get the clue either. i tried scratchcards, test your strength and bagatelle and got it on my third click, but the graphics for the game and the event were kind of overlayed. the item's in my inventory though

Congratulations! Rosie hands you a plastic Negg. You open it to find...

clo_rottennegg_face.gifRotten Negg Face Splat

Click here to view your inventory

~x~

Got it at the spooky furniture :D

so if we dont find this evil negg we don't get the special prize at the end? cause i've rfed each place about 75 times now and nothin.

so if we dont find this evil negg we don't get the special prize at the end? cause i've rfed each place about 75 times now and nothin.

It took me what had to be a few hundred refreshes before I got it. We're just some of the unlucky ones, I guess. Don't give up!