Rosie's Springtime Celebration Riddle

Guest HBK

Oh haha. I guess it wasn't in this thread but when the springtime thing first came out people were wondering what her prize at the end would be. The April Fools avatar wasn't released yet so I joked that her prize would be the avatar :P

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11:30 NST *sighs* still no hope...(adding to make seven words)

its 21:30 here i guess i'll check it in the morning hope TDN TNT fixes it soon

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

No luck yet, just an error message. I'll keep trying though, and I'll share the info if I ever get it.

Same here. I'm still getting the error message too! :sad01_anim:

I just checked a few minutes ago and still not working - It's 18:14 EST.

8:26 NST and still nothing but an error message...

Where on earth does she give out the clue, though? I've gone to her page numerous times and don't see it anywhere. And I've been clicking around the Fairgrounds for some time and can't get the hidden thingy. :\

9:08pm NST, and still nothing. This is getting insane. We should get double prizes tomorrow for this.

Chad's Girl

Still no prize at 7:29 NST. Do you think neo will give us the prize tomorrow if it doesn't go threw today???

If it's not working today, what makes you think it will work tomorrow :laughingsmiley:

Really though, I'm quite sure it will work itself out in the end and that they're well aware of the problem.

Everyone take slow deep breaths

9:30 pm and nothing :S

i hope we'll have the prize in our inventories tomorrow same thing happened in daily dare too i guess or maybe they'll give both prizes tomorrow remember this?

What is the Rosie Neggtacular Giveaway?

Rosie is a very giving Grarrl. She will grant you one unique item every day. Pay attention: sometimes she'll grant you two items, but she might misplace a few of her Neggs along the way, and you will have to go looking for them. If you visit her each day and find all of her gifts, she will give you a special bonus prize at the end of the Giveaway.

i think we found her misplaced negg at the fairfround now we'll get two prizes?

10:13 NST and still no prize, though thanks for clarifying that Niaba

sure no problem!!! :D i wish this thing would work though. this better not mean we all lose out on the special prize at the end! otherwise i might need to hurt someone! hahah jk