Rosie's Springtime Celebration Riddle

Guest HBK

sure no problem!!! :D i wish this thing would work though. this better not mean we all lose out on the special prize at the end! otherwise i might need to hurt someone! hahah jk

Need some help?? lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all posts above 6 words long. Quotes don't count! :P

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya guys! Just wondering... I had trouble collecting Saturday's (Apr 4th) prize as well. But today (Sunday), when I visited my inventory, I saw that there was a "Stylish Spring Vase" there. I don't remember collecting that... I was wondering if that was the missing prize for Saturday?

Heya guys! Just wondering... I had trouble collecting Saturday's (Apr 4th) prize as well. But today (Sunday), when I visited my inventory, I saw that there was a "Stylish Spring Vase" there. I don't remember collecting that... I was wondering if that was the missing prize for Saturday?

that vase was from day 4 (friday) i believe and today is day 6 (sunday. What we are missing day 5(saturday)

Ok, so I don't think anyone is really having this problem, but I wanted to help people who might be having the same trouble I was.

when you go looking for Rosie's extra prizes, ... if you have premium, turn off your portal view. I spent forever clicking around looking for them, but it wouldn't work. turned off my portal view, and wallah

Just thought I'd give people a heads up

Did you try Happy Valley and the Ice Caves too?

EDIT:

Ok, so today I went and clicked around Mystery Island. I got the prize rather quickly, but it isn't in my inventory. Has anyone else had this problem as well?