A Tyrannian Giveaway!

So here is part 2 of my paintbrush giveaways ^____^ If you would like to enter to win the lot below, just reply here with your Neopets user name!

The winner will be announced on Tuesday April 7th, 2009. Everyone who enters will get a prize. I am going to use Random.org to pick the winner. ;)

Prize:

ofdooooeeeeeeeeeeeee.png

-----------------------

Check out my other topics for more free stuff:

~2 Free Codestone for your help: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=14007

^All you have to do is sign up for CollecToons with my referral link for 2 free codes.

Also, if you show some activity in your account such as buying cToons, I will give you some petpets.

~Another Referral Contest: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=13681

^Use the referral link provided to join MafiaCrime and I will send you free items (petpets, neggs, codestones..)

-----------------------

Good luck to everyone who signs up!

-Jazzy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay I would love to take part again. My username is still hoyt89. Good luck to all!!

lol, I'll sign up for this one too ^_^

I'm still Omnalu ~_^

I will sign up

username: wrestling3fan

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Entering again as concord_a.

Thanks you for the brush from the Starry Giveaway! And again, good luck to all of those participating in this one.

I'll enter once more, as CamoZombie :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Smileys don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This best bring a more joyus outcome than the previous LOL. jk ;) (but it would be nice, rawr!)

username : heartbr3ak!

Wouldn't it be a killer if Mimi-Mimi won twice? :P

I doubt that would happen though, lol. Let's not jinx it XD

Thanks for all of the sign ups so far...

...and if you want free codestone, click on the link in my siggy :P

yer sign me up again

wcfomen

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Nope, Miss Mimi will not enter this one because it wouldn't be fair to everyone else! :D Thanks whole bunches though.. I really didn't expect to win that other one! o_O *hugs*