Rosie's Springtime Celebration

hrtbrk

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you got the Cybunny ears yesterday, and today you got the book. I can't wait to see what I got tomorrow! :)

Does any body know how long this new daily event will last for? Did it happen last year? I must have missed it completely.

- Apollo ^_^

You can collect a prize every day until the 12th. The 13th April, Rosie will reward a special item to the users who visited her every day.

It's the first time TNT organise this for springtime, as far as I know.

Maybe it is the carnival of terror an dthe " 'round" part may point to the wheel?

I tried clicking on the wheel, spinning the wheel, hovering over the wheel and hovering over every part of everything clickable but I still didn't see anything. :grrr:

If someone has more information about where to get the bonus negg from Rosie, send me a PM or use TDN contact form =)

I will be looking around too. Although, sometimes one of you is faster than me :P.

Well I dont know for sure if it is related but in past little while I have kept refreshing the haunted woods page, and occasionally it is popping up little bits of text that once I click on it, disappears. First I found a 5 to the left of the bagtella stand, then I found a next page bit over to the right of it. I am not sure if it is related but its possible. Still havent gotten the bonus item though.

I FOUND IT! I clicked on the bush behind the bagatelle stand. It took me to Spooky Foods and a little Spring Celebration screen poped up and gave me a Rotten Negg Face Splat.

I actually think that it was just activated and where you find it is random. Just keep clicking until you find it!