Rosie's Springtime Celebration

hrtbrk

Same here, never get the prize from yesterday :(

Today I get this candy and the clue. Found the bench on my second click in the space station (lever of doom).

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked with Rosie last night just before midnight NST and there was still an error. After midnight, though, she gave out a prize and clue with no problem. I did a little refreshing at the space station before I went to bed, but I didn't get it. Time for more RFing! Good luck, everybody!

TDN states that you should also go the Deck of something (they have the link) if it doesn't work in the Virtupets Station. Sadly, I didn't get a prize yesterday either. :(

Today's prize is:

Gardens of Neopia

Today's bonus prize is pretty good, a background.

Found it on Terror Mountain, at the Igloo Garage Sale.

Bonus Clue: Somewhere on this frozen peak waits a prize for those who click and seek.

Prize: Spring Courtyard Background

Shame it will deflate soon enough.

Woah! 50 free neocash? That will come in handy :) I'm saving up for something I really want though, because with neocash I always buy things on impulse and never use it :( I still never got the Spring Courtyard Background, i'll see if prices drop a little and if not I might treat myself, its so pretty!

Ok, I am confused... Do we get riddles for bonus prizes every day after we collect our prizes or is it only certain days? :( Plus what's this talk of getting a big prize at the end, I didn't see that anywhere but I have heard talk of it.

I just clicked from the left corner of Mystery Island and made my way around the area XD

I found it on my first round at the Haiku generator :)

Just to remind people that the item is added automatically to your storage shed, not your inventory ;)

I guess its a common glitch today cause I also didn't get a notice that I found the special prize but it showed up in my storage shed. *shrug* Hopefully they fix that for the next one.

Well, my friend found that background today so I suppose it isn't too late to get those hinted prizes ;)

I think its great the TNT allows 2 days for us to look for a prize before moving on for some people's inconveniences on a certain day ^_^

I'm sure someone has asked this before, but does anyone know.....when I got the first two or so prizes, I needed points so I sold them in my shop. Will I not be able to get the special thingy at the end because of this? :( Or will it not matter because it has like...a record of my going to get them? Do I need to have everything in my possession? :\