Earn 3 Free Codestones now

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there- I think I signed up to this via the referral link a few days ago- munk3ymark would have been the name (also NP username). If I didn't do it right, let me know and I'll try again!

Cheers,

m

^___^ Thanks for letting me know. I was wondering who you were ;) I am going to send you 2 codestones very soon.

^___^ Thanks for letting me know. I was wondering who you were ;) I am going to send you 2 codestones very soon.

You are extremely kind!

Cheers,

m

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words. Quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congrats on reaching your target!! I hope I'm not too late..

Hee, I voted for your room and bought a few things...you know, this is actually pretty fun so far, I kinda like it :} and thank you for the codestones!
Thanks!!! I'll send ya some items soon!

signed up as devrit

neopets = smurf_hut

YAY! XD Its been a few days since anyone has signed up :P I have 206 referrals now. Thanks. You'll get your codestones soon.

Thanks!!! I'll send ya some items soon!

Ooooh, thank you! Much appreciated <3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all posts at least 7 words long, to avoid breaking the 'short post' rules. Yours wasn't a really short post, but please check the rules anyway. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

eatedthecookie ... waiting on activation email now thx :)

there activated

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Did you reach your goal so far? Do you have 200,000 Collectoons or something like that/

YUP!!! ^________^ I have 209 referrals now :D I had 290,000 points but I went shopping :P I have 240,000 now.

The prize for 300 referrals is 300,000 points and 3 Holy Rare cToons :O :O :O XD!!! So I am totally shooting for 300 referrals ^____^

You know, if everyone who signed for my paint brush giveaways joined, I get to 300 in like 2 weeks :P :P

I think its gonna take me until May 31st to get 300.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't use so many smilies! ;P

I registered, tell me if you got an email.

My username was Themiii, My neopets account is Themiii as well.. I plan on registering more later because you've been such a great help on these TDN forums. Giveaways and everything, you deserve it.