Earn 3 Free Codestones now

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Cool, Thanks concord. I sent you 2 codestones for signing up. I also sent you 2 petpets because I know you'll be active.

-We had a monthly referral contest and the person who has the most referrals for this month got to pick a set of cToons to be released. I won and choose, "Recess."

There were over 230+ referrals total this month from all of the members combined but only the accounts that were active counted towards the contest. Less than 20 of those accounts were active. I won with 6 active accounts. That's pretty sad, lol. So I am offering to give you some Neopet items if you log into CollecToons and show some activity.

Only 7 more to go!

I've just been active - bought stuff etc :)

That counts as active, right :)

hope i helped!

Username: watchthisspace__

:laughingsmiley:

Edit: Also voted for you :)

Hey everyone. I am only 16 referrals away from getting 200 so I am now offering 2 codestones for your referral.

All you have to do is join CollecToons with the link below. Please use your real email address because it needs to be verified to count.

I'll recieve an email from CollecToons after you've signed up. Just reply here with your Neopets user name so that I can send you your gifts.

CollecToons Referral Link: http://www.collectoons.com/register/index.php?refid=181

----------------------------------------

Other 'Free' Topics:

A Starry Giveaway - http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtop...mp;#entry229225

Another Referral Giveaway - http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=13681

My proof :P :P :P

fgghhg.png

Thanks in advance. You're gonna to see a lot more giveaways from me too :D

I signed up with collectoons and my username is blue_moons_dust and my neopets username is blue_moons_dust also i try to keep my names easy to use and remember too

D:

I'm slowly becoming addicted to this site. Sure, so far my little...cWorld?...is pretty lame, but I need to find more Pokemon things. I only found four so far, so it's a bit empty in there.

Mm, so besides Auctioning, is the referral system the only way to earn more points?

D:

I'm slowly becoming addicted to this site. Sure, so far my little...cWorld?...is pretty lame, but I need to find more Pokemon things. I only found four so far, so it's a bit empty in there.

Mm, so besides Auctioning, is the referral system the only way to earn more points?

Your cWorld is cool.

You can make up to 3k a day by looking at other cWorlds. You get 5pts for each cWorld and 2 pts for people looking at yours. There are Pokemon in Shop 1 and 5 and the shop refreshes every 6 mins.

Hellooo! I signed up as mionepotter, and my neopets name is mionepotter87 :)

It's so cool of you to give things away so often!

I sent ya the codestones. Thanks for signing up.

Your cWorld is cool.

You can make up to 3k a day by looking at other cWorlds. You get 5pts for each cWorld and 2 pts for people looking at yours. There are Pokemon in Shop 1 and 5 and the shop refreshes every 6 mins.

Ah, thank you so very much! I'll probably go browsing around tomorrow after work.

The only thing that bothers me slightly about that place is that all of the pictures have (approximately) the same size. I'm a nitpick about the perspective issues going on there. xD

Ah, thank you so very much! I'll probably go browsing around tomorrow after work.

The only thing that bothers me slightly about that place is that all of the pictures have (approximately) the same size. I'm a nitpick about the perspective issues going on there. xD

Hmm.. Some are very large, like Smaug.

Hiii :x I hope it's not too late! Because I signed up :O

Cworld name: danger

neopets name: piinkkee

if it's too late, oh well another time I guess x]

I sent you 2 codestones! Thanks! :)

I voted for your cworld and bought some stuff ^_^