Earn 3 Free Codestones now

-Cool, Thanks concord. I sent you 2 codestones for signing up. I also sent you 2 petpets because I know you'll be active.

-We had a monthly referral contest and the person who has the most referrals for this month got to pick a set of cToons to be released. I won and choose, "Recess."

There were over 230+ referrals total this month from all of the members combined but only the accounts that were active counted towards the contest. Less than 20 of those accounts were active. I won with 6 active accounts. That's pretty sad, lol. So I am offering to give you some Neopet items if you log into CollecToons and show some activity.

Only 7 more to go!

I'm usually active to the sites I sign up for no matter what. I might not be the most frequent visitor to my account, but that's usually because of work related issues and such. Start off small and grow slowly, just like my Neopets account. xD

But you won, regardless, and that's awesome. Hope the referrals keep coming for you and you continue to prosper. And hey, thank you so very much for the items! I was a little surprised, to be honest, but it was a pleasant little shock.

Again. Thanks. Keep up the awesome~

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, didn't know we needed to be active. Alright then, I'm not super into it, but I've started a feline themed collection ^_^!
Well you don't have to be but I will reward you for being active :P ^____^ Thanks. You'll get some items soon.. Just post here every week that you are active and I'll send items your way.

Hello temiko

Welcome to CollecToons

You have been successfully registered to http://www.collectoons.com.

Please click here to verify your account.

http://www.collectoons.com/register/verify...f5c&id=4555.

Thank you

Your account has been activated!

Click here to login.

And be sure to read the RULES before playing.

Please confirm your account to get full access to this site.

Same name in neopets as on forums :) "Temiko"

Good luck on your game. :D

I signed up using the name StuckInSanity, which is also my Neopets account name.

Also, I bought some cToons and customized my cWorld. Is that enough to be considered active, or should I do more than that?

Good luck getting the rest of those referrals! :)

My friend (pm8920) was active. She wanted me to tell you because she doesn't have an account on the Forums.

Thanks so much for your generosity!! :D

And good luck getting those last few referrals!

Thanks!

My friend (pm8920) was active. She wanted me to tell you because she doesn't have an account on the Forums.
Ok, Good. Thanks for letting me know. I'll send some items to pm8920 right now :D

She's at my house right now and she says thanks. xD

I just referred "johnnykun" on there, his Neopets username is "hachmed3". :)

Also, I bought some toons on there, is there more places to buy them?

I didn't get a referral for Jonnykun but I do see that he has an account. I'll send you both 2 codestones each.

..and yes, You can buy cToons here: http://www.collectoons.com/buy-ctoons/show-shop/1 I'll sen ya some stuff for being active.

I ran out of points. It seems that they might need some help getting good crops of their toons... Hmm...
Well there is a battle arena coming in less than a week where you can battle you Pokemon and Digimon cToons to evolve them. You get points for playing too.

Also, you get points by visiting cWorld.

If you vote for my cWorld, I'll give you more items. Just go here:

http://www.collectoons.com/mycworld/viewcworld/181

and click on this button: favorite.gif