Black Hole Slushie

neopetmom

There aren't any in galleries, auctions, or trades at the moment, so it looks to be pretty rare. You might get a good price if you can find a slushie collector.

Someone bid 302,000 so I guess it is a good thing. I got lucky on this one it appears. How do you advertise your auctions on neopets?

It's randomly awarded by Snow Roller... (some other items are too)

Not quite sure of the value either.

How do I get the actual item from snow roller? Isn't it just a flash game?

How do I get the actual item from snow roller? Isn't it just a flash game?

I don't even know. I am not sure if that is where I got it for sure, I think I may have bought it from a shop I was browsing. Just found it in my inventory and tried to look it up.

I got a couple of bids already though.

I need to play the game more on a regular basis to answer the question "how"... but if any of you happen to get an item in their inventory after playing the game and remember your score, feel free to PM me or to contact TDN using our contact form so we can understand it better :P.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Daily Dare 2009 to Neopets Help.

Cool! I play that game all of the time, even though it's quite boring, yet have never received anything. Neopetmom, what was your score around?

Maybe there's some secret like you have to get all of the Black Hole Slushies out of all the levels or something? haha

There was another topic about this item, remember? :O They sold it for like 2 mil or something, I can't remember. :x

Edit: Found it! http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=13634

It was only 100k.. lol So this topic isn't really necessary, seeing as though you (neopetmom) already read the other one and even posted in it. o_O

You're only 3 days old? I envy you...lol. But I can't see that you played Snow Roller in your list of games played. o_0