black hole slushie

lesia9920

Well I too searched high and low and found nothing...so it looks like a price it yourself item.

I'd probably auction it for the minimum amount you think it's worth, and then advertise a lot!

Hope that you can run the price up. Lot of people have slushie galleries, if you promote it

a bunch you can probably grab quite a few more neopoints than your asking price.

Chances are it's worth a lot, or worthless. Many people have slushie gallerys like FutureTXgovernor said, and you should auction it off, for like 2500 NP at the start. Then, advertise, advertise, advertise!!!

I'm thinking it's probably worth a lot. You said you won it from Snow Roller? I didn't know you could get items from games...

Anyway, it's probably a new-ish item and consequently valuable now.

A black hole slushie is an item you can pick up on Snowroller, not an actual item to obtain on Neopets at this point.

Can't say I know how many points it'll get you =/

In Snow Roller, each slushies you collect give you 30pts.

The Black Hole Slushie makes it easier to catch items that are on your way... you can be a little farther from them and they will stick to your snowball still.

I hope that helps :P. I should get around and write a game guide for it soon.

A black hole slushie is an item you can pick up on Snowroller, not an actual item to obtain on Neopets at this point.

Can't say I know how many points it'll get you =/

Well its an actual item in my inventory right now will put it in trades and see what Im offered

Well its an actual item in my inventory right now will put it in trades and see what Im offered

I'd just like to see it at all.

Could you post the image here?

I looked on your trades and it's not there. :/ Do you know how to take screenshots to show us?

i actually put it in auctions under my side where I won it (my side is not affliated with my main at all)

heres what it sold for

Bid : 109444 NeoPoints, placed by 19dreamer88.

Bid : 105006 NeoPoints, placed by jimmyjoet.

Bid : 105005 NeoPoints, placed by xxx__heather__xxx.

Bid : 100005 NeoPoints, placed by n3v3r_scar3d.

Bid : 100004 NeoPoints, placed by 19dreamer88.

Bid : 100003 NeoPoints, placed by mrsdestinyphan.

pretty nice for an item I cant seem to price but I am betting it will become a pretty common item here soon~ thanks for all the help though~~

slu_blackhole.gif

Went and looked up the user that got it in Auction. Got lucky and found that she, 19Dreamer88, had placed the slushie in her gallery.

So there's the picture of it, and now the mystery is solved, the black hole slushie, and far as we know the only one in Neopia...

p.s. I already neomailed her about how rare the item she just purchased was, so if scammers see this and think they are going to go hassle this poor girl...

Just think again, she's a veteran player who has be sufficiently forewarned and she's not going to be tricked into under selling that item.

i actually put it in auctions under my side where I won it (my side is not affliated with my main at all)

heres what it sold for

Bid : 109444 NeoPoints, placed by 19dreamer88.

Bid : 105006 NeoPoints, placed by jimmyjoet.

Bid : 105005 NeoPoints, placed by xxx__heather__xxx.

Bid : 100005 NeoPoints, placed by n3v3r_scar3d.

Bid : 100004 NeoPoints, placed by 19dreamer88.

Bid : 100003 NeoPoints, placed by mrsdestinyphan.

pretty nice for an item I cant seem to price but I am betting it will become a pretty common item here soon~ thanks for all the help though~~

You're not supposed to play games on your side, even if you claim they are not affliated. It was even if this week editorial again :

Hey, TNT! *high fives* So, I was wondering if it was against the rules to get game avatars on your side accounts, because technically this is making Neopoints and you are only supposed to do that on main accounts. I know a lot of people (including myself) don't get the avatars for the Neopoints, but I just need some clarity. Thanks! ~luvahgurl

*High five* Please don't play games for any reason on your side accounts -- even if you don't send the Neopoints to your main, swear you'll donate them to the Money Tree, or promise your accounts are totally separate so you're not "technically" making a profit. Playing games, even just for avatars, is not allowed for reasons that we've expressed in the Editorial countless times already.

Glad you got to sell the item. I tried to play Snow Roller later last night and I didn't get any item. I still wonder how it happened to you and if it's going to happen often...

I'm thinking it's probably worth a lot. You said you won it from Snow Roller? I didn't know you could get items from games...

Anyway, it's probably a new-ish item and consequently valuable now.

i remember that you used to be able to win magical meerca plushies from meerca chase from getting a certain score. i think it was 600 back then

i remember that you used to be able to win magical meerca plushies from meerca chase from getting a certain score. i think it was 600 back then

Ohh, I remember that too!! :D That was a longgg time ago. :O

Why oh why would you sell a one of a kind item?! I would have kept that!!

I wouldn't because you could sell it then before it became "unrare." If it became rarer that would suck though. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Totally new here and to neopets. My daughter has been playing for awhile and I got interested so I decided I wanted my own account to play on. I received a black hole slushie in my inventory and didn't know what to do with it and came here. I followed the advice here and put it up for auction starting at 300,000 like suggested. Have no idea how to advertise or what to do next. Any advice? This is my first auction