Happy Birthday SympliG0th

FutureTXTurkey

sgbday09.png

SG is one of the newest members of the Content Department, which is not so easily linked to as Xepha's link to the customization department was, because the content department does...everything! Various complications have prevented SG from doing quite as much as she would like to here at TDN, but she is still a 100% committed member of the staff and we are SO happy to have her. Beyond just generally rocking, SG is fantastic at graphics and web design, and a model for all of us when it comes to combining artistic creativity and logical responsibility. She's been having a rough few weeks, and she can really use to love right now, so please help make her birthday special!

On Neopets, SG enjoys customizing, especially her pride and joy ChezaRayne, who she invested much time into making a beautiful Goth princess.

She has several of the most beautifully customized pets, you should be sure to check them out. She also enjoys her active guild Underwater Spirits.

Make sure to wish a Happy Birthday to SympliG0th! Comment on her profile, send her a neomail or perhaps a small token?! Her wish list is on her forum profile and she is currently working on gaining all the fairy abilities, so bottled faeries, would be much appreciated I'm sure. Or SG loves poetry, so feel free to post a few limericks, haikus, or sonnets in her honor!

p.s. I'm not stealing Xepha's thunder. LOL. She much regretted not being able to stay up and post this, so I'm doing it for her. I hope I did you both proud!

Happy Birthday Symplig0th!

Have a good one!!

Ha ha, I'm getting pretty good at this now! I would send you something, etc. but I'm terrible at writing any poems and I have no items to give you.

Happy Birthday SG!!

Have seen you quite a few times in the forum but not very familiar with you. Still, wish you all the best in everything you do and of course enjoy your birthday!! ^_^

Happy Birthday SG, I am going to send ya few faeries, just tel me your ID on neopets and I will see that a trade is put up :D

:O Yet another forum birthday? Goodness, my Word (non)skills are being put to frequent use! :D

I would totally write a poem

But I'm tired and it's late

So you'll have to settle for this verse

And a Word-baked birthday cake

And by the way, this Gold of mine

I'm sure will soon recover

From his childhood separation

So if you would like another...

BirthdayCakeSG.gif

OMG Thank you everyone I am actually almost about to cry it's just astounding what all of you have taken the time to do for me..it is beyond appreciated and just..I'm flabbergasted lol

just...yea Thank you...

:bows:

*SG*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SG!!!!!

*attempts poetry*

Happy Birthday SG!

May you day be filled with glee.

Be sure to live today to your fullest

And rest assured, you are the coolest b)

Heh heh, I fail with poetry, but I hope you like it :D

Beside you we stand

Against all toil and hardships

Find a day of joy.

My obligatory poetry attempt. :P

Well, my punctuality is an epic failure as usual. xD Anyway, happy birthday! :D