TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

1. Electric Flotsam - got it! :)

2. Usuki-girl usul

3. faerie poogle - don't even have a poogle!

4. maraquan cybunny - no cybunny!

I have 2 pieces of the map so far, though :)

OOoo uum right now I want a Maraquan Gelert. I'm totally in love with trasperent! The Wocky is the coolest one so far but I'm going to wait until more pets are (hopefully) released in that color. I aaaaalways wanted a Halloween Cybunny but I don't like how they look after being converted ;w; but my love of mutant cybunnies havn't dwindled. I want one for reals.

But yeah, Maraquan Gelert. They're so pretty!

I'd very much like to have a Rainbow Uni, and I could get one whenever I please... but I need to come up with a good name for it first. I created a Uni named "LGBTuni" and it was immediately removed by TNT for having an inappropriate username :|

Plushie Gelert and Faerie Lenny. Oh my goodness, Faerie Lennies are just gorgeous. I've never really liked their design, just didn't appeal to me, but a fairy one...

My dream pet is a Desert Kacheek! I love them. All desert pets look really good.

I also like Maraquan Shoyrus and any pet that is Maractite! Oh and I also like Pirate Gnorbus. My second favorite is a Faerie Draik. :D :D

I would love a Draik...Any kind. I just think they are too cute for words..ultimately I'd love him to be Mutant but any kind would be amazing!

I would love to get a Draik. Colour doesn't matter, but want to paint him or her chocolat after a while. Except when she or he has an really awesome colour :P

Ofcourse I also want a Lutari :P AND a magma Hissi ^^ Almost got this one. Next week a very good friend is going to the magma pool with him! Can't wait! :P

jelly kougra

Kougra's are my addiction

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

In order I will most likely get them:

1) Female Baby Bori

2) Female Faerie Cybunny

3) Male Pirate Poogle

4) Female Island Kacheek

I'd also love a Draik, but even if I could ever afford one I doubt I could ever part with any one of these four pets to fit him/her into my family, so a Draik is a longshot.

~Nick