Who Wants To Play Key Quest? Official List

FutureTXTurkey

Cool, I think I'll join this list.

My username is Lyndsie911. I prefer 2 player games with 5 keys. I play for neopoints and items and I will never quit a game. I usually either play from 6:00am to 8:00am NST or from 3:30pm to 7:00pm NST on weekdays, although I do not play Tuesdays, Thursdays or Sundays.

Please neomail me to make sure I'm up to playing/available to play before you invite me to your game. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

HERE ARE THE GRAPHICS FOR THIS LIST

I created just a few really small graphics that you can add to your signature and let people know that you play key quest. Once you put the image into your signature or wherever, you can link it to your post on this list and it will allow people to know what days and times you are available for key quest, and any other information you have posted here with regards to your key quest preferences and availability. Also linking to this list will hopefully help spread the word about the list itself and the more people on here the more helpful it is.

You can also feel free to bypass this list all together and link the image directly to your Neopets profile. Whatever you think will get you more key quests, I'm just trying to help out. So anyway here are the graphics and these samples link to the original post here, but you can make it link wherever you want. If you need help placing or linking your graphic just PM me and I can get it worked out for you.

keyquest3.pngkeyquest1.pngkeyquest2.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am on after 12am NST mostly around 2am NST but I am also stalking the the faerieland empolyment agency once I am done there I start on KQ. I like the new ti-key board and terror mountain. Neomail if you want a game :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm Kellijuana, I'm on NST, I usually play keyquest after midnight NST but I check neopets off and on all day so neomails can be sent anytime. :)

I only like to play two player 5key games, though I haven't tried the others much so if you're desperate for a player and see me online, go ahead and bug me, I'll come play! :D

I'm not that great so if you want a real competition I may not be your best pick but I'm not completely inept, it's my favorite neogame right now!

• 2 weeks later...

I am soooo tired of quitters and hence making this very frustrated post...if your online now please neomail me and let me know if you want a game...I don't care who wins and long as you play till the end :( thanks! :crying:

I give up finally on playing against strangers. They bail out when they are loosing far to often for my liking. That being said sign me up.

Username: neomaniac513

time zone: NST (for the most part)

availability: most mornings and later in the day practically any day

preference: 5 key 2 player games

Board preference: Haunted Woods

Neomail me if you are interested in a game. If you don't get a pretty quick response then i am not on.

Username: Manevilus

time zone: NST +2

availability: NST 4pm + till about NST 1030

preference: 5 key 2 player games but will play any!

Board preference: Haunted Woods

• 1 month later...

oops.. just realised this is an old topic (sorry Mods!).

How do I delete without getting a warning :( ?? Or is it ok because this topic is pinned?

I'd like to join the list!

Username: strawberri21

NST

On/off all day Sat/Sun, Weekdays PM

Thanks for this topic. Good call!

:)

WHO WANTS TO PLAY KEY QUEST?

Please Read Entire Message Before Posting or Neomailing

What we have here is a list of Neopets usernames for those TDN members who want to play Key Quest.

Hopefully this will help stop the influx of a million key quest topics like: Who wants to play with me?

What You Do Is:

- Post your Neopets username, your time zone, and your weekly Neopets schedule.

- Look for other people on the list you want to play against. And scan the topic for their availability.

- Contact other users with a Neomail to set up a system/game that works for you.

Please feel free to repost at a particular time if you are looking for a key quest game right then!

Please let me know if someone is abusing the opportunity or bailing on games so I can blacklist them.

Please include any special notes or requests in your original post like:

- Only Neopoint Focused Games

- Only 2 Key Games

- Etc.

Do Not add yourself if you are not an active player.

Do Not add yourself if you don't want to receive Neomail.

Do Not use this list as an excuse to hassle people.

Please Don't Post Here Unless You Want To Participate

If I see you post I'm going to add you to the list.

LIST

2P/5K Games Unless Other Wise Indicated

amitybelle (NST +8)

aysh25

CamoZombie

chaoticfission

chelsea_ann89 (NST)

Clarestaa (NST +3)

deeptilove

dook_1999

elowiezia (NST)

firstincommand (NST +18)

flightofjay

FutureTXGovernor (Any # P; NST +2)

heartbr3ak

hoyt89

jk500 (NST +2)

juana37

juniorvarsityjaeger

iLion

kaiandshadow

Kellijuana (NST)

kelloggd

leianidas

livvy_granger

lovely_koko96

luv2lindy77

malindamya (NST +2)

manevilus (NST +2)

masaryk_the_mad (NST +3)

neomaniac513 (NST)

Omnalu (NST)

flightofjaySnakeystew (NST +1)

spankalishous

tam6ara

tehmiminator (NST +2)

thebigmelon (NST)

tsaria_outsider (NST +3)

Xepha (No Thursdays; NST +3)

If you would like your name to link to your profile or directly to a Neomail, please include the code in your post and I will copy it here.

THIS IS A PERSONAL VENTURE NOT A SERVICE OFFERED BY TDN. NOT MATTER WHAT THE ISSUE PM ME ABOUT IT. NO ONE ELSE.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.

• 1 month later...

HI!

My username is d12smart

My timezone is EST

I'm available on and off throughout the day, everyday.

I'm up for any type of game, whether to play competitively or for max np, with any number of players. 2p 5k is awesome though.

I prefer to play on the Neopia Central/ Haunted Woods/ Terror Mountain Boards.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Two questions: How do you invite someone to play key quest and it actually work/know if the other person is even around? Is there a way to get unscripted chat? There are too many strange options and I can never find the normal things in a timely fashion.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to play Key Quest with anyone who would like to play! *pokes Neopets lookup :) * My time zone is EST, and I am on almost daily (not weekends, usually) I only play 2 player, 5 key games. Please neomail me if you'd like to play :D

P.S> It's on!!

Yay I love KQ! I cant get enough :laughingsmiley:

Username: hannahbee__xo

Time Zone: NST + 3

Availability: most of the day on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Weekends can be kind of dodgy for me. Mondays and Wednesdays in the afternoon. Just try me! :yes:

I prefer 2-player, 5-key games.