Barf Boat Beta Testing!

Superfly

Neopets is currently testing a new flash game called Barf Boat - which only premium members have access to at this point. The Daily Neopets has updated our Beta Game Screenshots page where you can view the latest information on this game, and see in-depth screenshots, and other things.

Game Buttons

ctp_1026.gificon_1026.giftm_1026.gif

Screenshots

barfboat1-b.jpg barfboat5-b.jpg

Click to view larger & more screenshots.

If more information becomes available to us, we'll post that right up, so be sure to check back on The Daily Neopets

It's not as gross as it seems... you barely have time to focus on that aspect of the game.

Major down side, it lags!!! And it's hard to keep the balance of the boat too. The extreme mode is purely impossible to play.

o_O

Are you serious?!

When it comes out, one for the game avatar and I'll probably not play again.

But, if its surprising a game worth playing, I might consider........

But if what CC says is true, then I'll pass.

Oh goodie, Barf Boat...

I'm gonna have to play it cause I want the Top Gamer avvie for my collection. Hopefully, it won't take to long to get a score. :happystrange:

This game looks very similar to one on the Wii Fit for Nintendo's home console... in that game, you're a penguin whose catching fish, sliding from one side of an iceberg to the other. I don't know how well a balance-based game will work on a computer!

- Apollo ^_^