The best sidebar?

sinn7

Which one is the best? Like I know the bday one increases the chances of random events but do any others have special things like that? And if not then which one do you think looks the best?

I like the altador one and the I'd like to have to halloween one but I usually have better things to do on halloween night lol :P

Which one is the best? Like I know the bday one increases the chances of random events but do any others have special things like that? And if not then which one do you think looks the best?

I like the altador one and the I'd like to have to halloween one but I usually have better things to do on halloween night lol :P

I prefer the Altdaorian Mini-plot sidebar and the CG sidebar.

Yeah the mini plot one was the one I meant too. Forgot about the altador cup one existing lol

Yes, the Altador Plot Sidebar is the best one they've made so far.

It's my active sidebar now. ^^

That's too hard...I like them all...

I dunno I find the horizon on the top of the CG sidebar annoying cos it goes right through the info like username and all

Guest D Generation X
Do you guys think they will release a HW sidebar after this plot? This year I'm so not going to forget to refresh on Halloween >.< well between 11:55-12:05am to get the Halloween sidebar.

It's bank holiday on Nov. 1, so I guess I can get it! :)

You get the Halloween Sidebar by refreshing on the site (ie, anywhere) at 11:59pm - 12:01am NST on 31/10/06 (or 1/11/06).

Basically, Halloween. I'm probably at school at that time, though. :(

On topic. My favourite sidebar has to be AP. So pretty. ^_^

which one is the BD one? :S

To tell the truth, i like just plain yellow the best- anything different really throws me off...

lol I go through phases of loving the sidebars but then I get sick of them and leave it on the yellow one for like a few months and then I rediscover them again and the cycle just goes on ^.^

lol I'm going to assume that the bday one is the only with special powers then?